Page 237 of 267 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3994

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA

Re: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

Lesnar has kicked out of multiple finishers during his marquee main events, and those came after long grueling matches of sucking up other moves.

But a 49 year old does his finisher to him once after two spears when he's still fresh at the start and he's done for?

I mean, I get the catching an overconfident Lesnar off guard at the start. Heck, when I was watching it live I was like "holy shit, this is awesome" but I was fulling expecting a kick out followed by Lesnar rolling out of the ring to confer with Heyman.

Once the 3 count went down it became stupid.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

The last line nails it. Even though he is sticking around now, you just ruined everything you built Brock to be. On top of that, I feel bad for Undertaker.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i really just had no interest in seeing those two do anything more than that, since it was clear they werent gonna let lesnar toss him around the ring with 40 suplexes. and it wasnt like they were actually gonna use lesnars path of destruction to put automatic rub on joe or nakamura or something.

its clearly gonna lead to lesnar eliminating goldberg from the rumble, and the two doing it again at wrestlemania. and theyll build up the whole "lesnar wont be overconfident and caught off guard again" schtick.

MLB ERA

So for the third time Sasha wins the Raw Women's belt on a random Raw... Odds that Charlotte goes 18-0 (or whatever it is) and wins it right back at Roadblock?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    So for the third time Sasha wins the Raw Women's belt on a random Raw... Odds that Charlotte goes 18-0 (or whatever it is) and wins it right back at Roadblock?
    Wouldn't surprise me. Although they kept playing it off on RAW like it was supposed to be the blow off match, it feels like they are just trying to run this feud long enough so they can prepare for Bayley's Mania run.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. Although they kept playing it off on RAW like it was supposed to be the blow off match, it feels like they are just trying to run this feud long enough so they can prepare for Bayley's Mania run.
    What else do they have to run with? They've treated Bayley like the annoying kid sister. Besides Bayley who have they really done anything with women wise? You got Charlotte's off again/on again protoge who's usually getting in the way or getting her butt kicked. Has Nia Jax killed enough local talent to be taken seriously? Do you want to Finn Balor someone from NXT? This is one place (among many) where Smackdown runs circles around Raw.. You have a feud for the champ in Harley Quinn vs Becky, even though she bugs the heck out of me you have some story with Nikki vs Brooklyn street rat, you have Natalya and Naomi present at least. Survivor Series you saw the difference in what you could do. Raw was all about could Charlotte/Boss keep from killing each other before the match ended to win. They've not done anything with anyone else.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA

Mojo and Ryder win the tag battle royale... BOO THAT ENDING! There were at least 4 teams with better reactions.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Mojo and Ryder win the tag battle royale... BOO THAT ENDING! There were at least 4 teams with better reactions.
    it was a feeder battle royal to see who gets squashed by orton/wyatt. theyre definitely... i hope, at least... waiting to pull the trigger on american alpha til down the road. the wyatts are gonna get a nice little run here though, so they dont need to see aa just yet.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    it was a feeder battle royal to see who gets squashed by orton/wyatt. theyre definitely... i hope, at least... waiting to pull the trigger on american alpha til down the road. the wyatts are gonna get a nice little run here though, so they dont need to see aa just yet.
    I wouldn't have minded Rhyno and Heath finishing the split by jobbing out to Orton and Wyatt one more time as Rhyno gores Heath or something. But come on the Emmalina have seen more tv time than the Hype Bros have. I wouldn't have minded Fashion Police... they at least have something built.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    We are in that time of the year that a lot of it is just filler prior to setting up the road to wrestlemania... I would expect AA to be put in the #1 contender's spot either after the next SD PPV or in the Rumble aftermath.

The one that throws me off is Sasha and Charlotte... usually whenever there is a title change there is a rematch at the next PPV. But with all this back and forth with those two, every time you think they are going to move on Sasha wins the belt again. So maybe Charlotte wins at Roadblock and then retains successfully at the Rumble, and Bayley starts her road to Mania?

All this does is remind me that the rumored plans were Balor/Owens for WrestleMania... and now who the hell knows

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    We are in that time of the year that a lot of it is just filler prior to setting up the road to wrestlemania... I would expect AA to be put in the #1 contender's spot either after the next SD PPV or in the Rumble aftermath.

The one that throws me off is Sasha and Charlotte... usually whenever there is a title change there is a rematch at the next PPV. But with all this back and forth with those two, every time you think they are going to move on Sasha wins the belt again. So maybe Charlotte wins at Roadblock and then retains successfully at the Rumble, and Bayley starts her road to Mania?

All this does is remind me that the rumored plans were Balor/Owens for WrestleMania... and now who the hell knows
    a friend of mine coined this time of year as "big show season", because it always felt like when there was too much time before wrestlemania and they didnt wanna start setting those matches up... theyd randomly throw big show into a world title storyline to kill some time. that one stuck with me for a while, because it cracked me up so damn much.

MLB ERA

Neville heel turn
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    Neville heel turn
    Something actually interesting with the Cruiserweight division!

MLB ERA

Am I being too cynical to think WWE is going to make Cena's 16th title as big as possible?

1 Win Rumble
    2 Beat AJ at Mania
    3 Nikki wins the SD women's belt?

But honestly I can't complain about it too much. At least they aren't having him win and lose it 4 times in a calender year like the Raw women's belt.
    Last edited by Slyder; 12-30-2016 at 11:28 AM.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Bench Warmer
    Rookie ERA

What else do they have to run with? They've treated Bayley like the annoying kid sister. Besides Bayley who have they really done anything with women wise? You got Charlotte's off again/on again protoge who's usually getting in the way or getting her butt kicked. Has Nia Jax killed enough local talent to be taken seriously? Do you want to Finn Balor someone from NXT? This is one place (among many) where Smackdown runs circles around Raw.. You have a feud for the champ in Harley Quinn vs Becky, even though she bugs the heck out of me you have some story with Nikki vs Brooklyn street rat, you have Natalya and Naomi present at least. Survivor Series you saw the difference in what you could do. Raw was all about could Charlotte/Boss keep from killing each other before the match ended to win. They've not done anything with anyone else.
    Bayley 3-0 v Charlotte #TeamBayley #HugLife

Last edited by cbenoit108; 12-21-2016 at 11:44 PM.