Page 239 of 267 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3994

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

Re: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    As a side note, Jack Gallagher is now one of my favorite wrestlers
    You mean there is a pastey redhead that is actually entertaining to people?! Sorry, I am a redhead and Sheamus bores me. Jack is entertaining... as soon as he said duel and reach inside his jacket I was hoping he pulled out a glove!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    I can see that happening, but again, I was just going on the idea that it would be totally stupid to have AJ lose at his first 2 Manias, especially after he started to finally get booked well. Wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't lost to Jericho last year.
    well, if taker is up to go at wm, i wouldnt mind cena beating aj at the rumble, getting 16. put aj into a feud with someone else, that he can get a win at wrestlemania, while taker closes wm as the champ beating cena. and then aj ends up getting the rub by beating taker back for his belt. its kinda shitty to take the belt off aj at all... but i think the scenario as a whole ends up appeasing every direction. cena gets 16, cena and taker have superb wm moment, and aj ends up becoming (hopefully) a mega star by beating the goddamn undertaker.

but theres a lot of problems with that scenario i guess. how many matches can taker actually work, even if he can go at wm? which kinda puts a damper on aj beating him for his belt, and setting up another go with cena at summerslam (where cena always seems to do the job and put someone over... but having lost at wm to taker...).

the other thing, if taker cant go at wm, im not sure it would be the worst thing in the world if cena and aj get to put on a great one again, in the main event of wrestlemania, even if it does end with cena triumphant. cena and aj going 4+ stars in a 20 minute classic doesnt really do much to hurt ajs star, i wouldnt think/hope.

MLB ERA

Didn't Taker tell us he is here for good and not just WM the last time we saw him....over a month ago?
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    Didn't Taker tell us he is here for good and not just WM the last time we saw him....over a month ago?

i gotta be honest, i dont watch the weekly shows religiously. if he was on, it was probably an episode i missed.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    i gotta be honest, i dont watch the weekly shows religiously. if he was on, it was probably an episode i missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    well, if taker is up to go at wm, i wouldnt mind cena beating aj at the rumble, getting 16. put aj into a feud with someone else, that he can get a win at wrestlemania, while taker closes wm as the champ beating cena. and then aj ends up getting the rub by beating taker back for his belt. its kinda shitty to take the belt off aj at all... but i think the scenario as a whole ends up appeasing every direction. cena gets 16, cena and taker have superb wm moment, and aj ends up becoming (hopefully) a mega star by beating the goddamn undertaker.

but theres a lot of problems with that scenario i guess. how many matches can taker actually work, even if he can go at wm? which kinda puts a damper on aj beating him for his belt, and setting up another go with cena at summerslam (where cena always seems to do the job and put someone over... but having lost at wm to taker...).

the other thing, if taker cant go at wm, im not sure it would be the worst thing in the world if cena and aj get to put on a great one again, in the main event of wrestlemania, even if it does end with cena triumphant. cena and aj going 4+ stars in a 20 minute classic doesnt really do much to hurt ajs star, i wouldnt think/hope.
    It isn't that I can't see that happening... SD just lacks the star power so the options are limited. I guess if there is a way that they would like to maybe push him like a face... he can lose this year and build him up for a huge Mania moment next year as a challenger. A "Can he finally win at the grandest stage of them all" type arc.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

what match have we seen more of lately... perkins/kendrick or charlotte/sasha

MLB ERA

Any chance Bailey hands Charlotte her first L at a PPV and puts an end to the stupidity of Charlotte losing on random Raws to just win it back at PPV?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

one can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Any chance Bailey hands Charlotte her first L at a PPV and puts an end to the stupidity of Charlotte losing on random Raws to just win it back at PPV?
    Steph's words to her tonight... I think it is all to set up that underdog Mania victory

Rookie ERA

I'll get to more wrestling opinions as time passes, but I just want to leave this here for now. Can WWE just leave the Cruiserweights off RAW and let them shine on 205 Live? They've turned something very exciting into something I dread every Monday night. If the Cruisers get 5-minute matches, it's a minor miracle. Just let them kill it on 205 Live or start letting them steal the show on RAW. Damn, I wish the belt would've been moved to Smackdown Live.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Thrash13 View Post
    I'll get to more wrestling opinions as time passes, but I just want to leave this here for now. Can WWE just leave the Cruiserweights off RAW and let them shine on 205 Live? They've turned something very exciting into something I dread every Monday night. If the Cruisers get 5-minute matches, it's a minor miracle. Just let them kill it on 205 Live or start letting them steal the show on RAW. Damn, I wish the belt would've been moved to Smackdown Live.
    That would be smart but WWE would never do something like that. Half the problem is 205 live is on TUESDAY after the other show. Also there's no reason for the classification when most of the guys in the title picture are 10-15 lbs bigger and doing the SAME THING. Its why the crowds are dead for the Cruiserweights.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Jimmy Superfly Snuka is dead, just 12 days after murder charges against him over his mistress's death were dropped because he was ruled mentally unfit to stand trial.

Rest in peace from the guilt, you creep.
    Last edited by realmofotalk; 01-15-2017 at 10:57 PM.

MLB ERA

Since I believe we know what the Rumble holds (Cena's 16th title reign). Would anyone be upset with AJ vs Miz Hair vs Hair match in the mid to upper mid card maybe for the IC belt? Those two are arguably 1 and 1a when it comes to anyone's superstar of the year for 2015. Just watching them interact on Smackdown last week just screams money. If you don't want to do for the IC have AJ be the reason Miz loses.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

MLB ERA

I don't know if I'm ready for an AJ face turn yet, although I can see them pulling off a heel vs heel feud, which is hard but not impossible.

That being said, I don't know if it's a given that Cena wins. They may hold that off until Wrestlemania.