Thread: sorry guys.

MLB ERA

sorry guys.

On Tuesday, I was arrested early morning and spent the day in county lock-up.

It was pretty much a load of shit, and I've been dealing with the aftermath of it all these past two days and in my free time I just haven't been up to running a sim league. When I finally did sit down to post on the boards that to continue on with the draft for a day or two and then I would sim, I noticed the site was down... and as you guys know, the site only came back up earlier today. So I haven't had a chance to post this yet

That being said, I know I'm doing a shitty job with the league. I wanted to sign in and let peole know to just go on with the draft, but I didn't sit down to do it until the site had gone down. I know a lot of you have asked me a couple of times when I'm simming, so I will try my hardest to do it tonight. But if I'm not up late enough or run out of juice, it'll have to be done when I wake up in the middle of the night. I've been up since 4:00 AM and don't know how much longer I'll last. But when I sleep it's only for about 4 hours at a time or so.

I'll try to get this up tonight, sooner than later... maybe we can still get a weekend draft in if I can sim tomorrow night or something.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: sorry guys.

As your legal advisor, I advise you to start a heavy positive PR campaign. Start with muffins.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    On Tuesday, I was arrested early morning and spent the day in county lock-up.

It was pretty much a load of shit, and I've been dealing with the aftermath of it all these past two days and in my free time I just haven't been up to running a sim league. When I finally did sit down to post on the boards that to continue on with the draft for a day or two and then I would sim, I noticed the site was down... and as you guys know, the site only came back up earlier today. So I haven't had a chance to post this yet

That being said, I know I'm doing a shitty job with the league. I wanted to sign in and let peole know to just go on with the draft, but I didn't sit down to do it until the site had gone down. I know a lot of you have asked me a couple of times when I'm simming, so I will try my hardest to do it tonight. But if I'm not up late enough or run out of juice, it'll have to be done when I wake up in the middle of the night. I've been up since 4:00 AM and don't know how much longer I'll last. But when I sleep it's only for about 4 hours at a time or so.

I'll try to get this up tonight, sooner than later... maybe we can still get a weekend draft in if I can sim tomorrow night or something.
    Don't worry about it, you're doing a standup job
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    As your legal advisor, I advise you to start a heavy positive PR campaign. Start with muffins.
    Muffins! I love nick!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yeah, me too. He's Keifer Sutherland. Who cares if he got sent to jail, he's still badassery.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

don't worry nick, just take care of yourself and come back
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA

Real life always comes first. Take care of business.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Dude, nick, you da man in the few days i've been in this league, you've done a fine job. don't worry about it. take care of business, and we'll be waiting for you like loyal puppies when you get back. best of luck with that whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Rookie ERA

Eh, this shit isn't important... get the important shit straightened out first, and when you get time, we'll all be around for ya.
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

MLB ERA

Thanks guys... you're all good pals.

I just woke up, gonna have a cup of coffee and do whatever changes are in my PM box then sim... also, I know some of you had sent me a couple trade inquieries... I will return them now as well. I wasn't ignoring them, it's just that I hadn't even gotte na chance to open them.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat