Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Seat #54 - Doppelgänger

MLB ERA

Hot Seat #54 - Doppelgänger

Rules for the Hot Seat

This is something we are continuing on with. One nice aspect of being a smaller forum is building a solid community and getting to know many of the forum posters and here is your chance to get know one another even better!

In The
    Strike3Forums Hot Seat threads, you may ask the one in the Hot Seat (in this case, Doppelgänger) up to 3 questions. The questions can be about baseball, movies, relationships, whatever.

Please keep the questions appropriate and know that the person in the Hot Seat can refuse to answer any question he or she feels uncomfortable with. You may ask questions for the next week, then the guy in The Hot Seat will answer up to three of your questions.

If you would like to have a chance to be the next one up, post that you would like to and
    Doppelgänger will select from the ones interested for who will go next. Or, he'll just select whoever the heck he wants.

Timeframe involved: Just so we know how we are going to do this ... the person in the Hot Seat will be there for about one to two weeks. Questions, such as this thread, will be open for one week and then we will close the questioning so that the poster has time (up to one week) to get some answers together.

Questioning will close Wednesday, April 16th. Answers will then be opened until Wednesday, April 23rd.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Seat #54 - Doppelgänger

1. I forget, what was your name previously? And why doppelganger, you an evil twin of someone on here or do you like the Marvel comics character that much?

2. Johnny Cueto or Fausto Carmona and why?

3. Explain how it's possible to like 50 Cent AND 311? What the Hell is that about?

I'll volunteer
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

1. What's up with Jay Bruce this spring? He looks real bad.

2. I'm in a film class and I need to pick one of these 3 movies to write a paper about. Which do I pick and what do I write about? Munich, Children of Men, or Rebel Without a Cause.

3. How long did it take you to get good with Photoshop? (or whatever you use for the sigs). And did you learn by yourself or from someone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

First off, you better pick Rebel Without A Cause.

1. Who are your favorite 3 teams other than the Reds? Your least favorite 3 teams? (baseball only)
    2. If you go back in time, replace any director of any movie, and change the movie YOUR way, be it changing scenes, characters, etc...what movie would you pick and what would you change?
    3. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Will the Tigers turn the season around?

Who will be our next president?

Felix Hernandez will have a dominant year?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

Do you play club baseball at Miami Ohio or Varsity. Tell me some of your baseball stories.

Why change from dfnghesmeh to Doppleganger...I mean, wouldn't a name change beat a new account?

Marry, Murder, Give all your money to: Me, General, K_o_Z. Assign one each and explain, using algorithms (not really, but explain)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Best breakfast you've ever had?

Keppinger or EdE?

Would you stand a better chance at picking up a girl than Aaron Harang?

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

You have 20 bucks in your pocket, your hungry, and you need to get a bite to eat quickly (life or death situation if you don't). What's your place, and what's your order?

Worst MLB player you have ever seen

I am in Ohio for a weekend, give me three great things to go see or do

Good questions so far guys, looking forward to answering them. I am waiting for the DirtyKash special though, I hope I am not disappointed.

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Name the ballplayer who most fits your playing style and personality. Then tell us why.

What's the theme song of your life right now?

Would you rather fight Mike Tyson or talk like him?

If you could get one brand-new vehicle that costs under 65K for free, which one would it be and why?

Why does rent control hurt the economy?

Who are the Spiders from Mars?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

1.) You are put in charge of making an awesome new campaign slogan for any of the three presidential hopefuls. The candidate does not have to be who you support, but what is the best slogan that is not being used for you to suggest.

2.) So far, what has been the most challenging thing you have done at Miami? (Outside of trying to score with a chick, get over a hangover, or figure out how to get a new roommate.... academics only.)

3.) How bitter was the taste of defeat? (My Flyers, sucky season or not, leaving Miami with a one-point win.)

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

1. What is your 5-year, 10-year, and 20-year goals for your life?

2. What can you tell the forum about the imprtance of baseball and its impact it has on your life today?

3. Who is your role model/mentor in your life? Why? What does that person(people) do that makes you want to model yourself after him/her. NOTE: Please choose someone in the sports arena and someone in your personal life. and Why?

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

1. You are walking the streets of Redmond, Washington and discover Bill Gates' wallet lying on the street. It contains $10,000 in cash. Do you send it back to him, knowing that Bill Gates is the richest man in the world, with a net worth close to $60 billion?

2. Would it be justifiable to whip pigs to death if more succulent pork resulted from this process, giving the consumers of pork more pleasure?

An enormous rock falls and blocks the exit of a cave that you and five other tourists have been exploring. Fortunately, you spot a hole elsewhere and decide to let Fat Joe out first. But Fat Joe, a man of generous proportions, gets stuck in the hole. He cannot be moved and there is no other way out. The high tide is rising and, unless you get out soon, everyone but Fat Joe (whose head is sticking out of the cave) will drown. Searching through your backpack, you find a stick of dynamite. It will not move the rock, but will certainly blast Fat Joe out of the hole. Fat Joe, anticipating your thoughts, pleads for his life. He doesn't want to die, but neither do you and your four friends. Should you blast Fat Joe out?

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelgänger View Post
    Good questions so far guys, looking forward to answering them. I am waiting for the DirtyKash special though, I hope I am not disappointed.
    I do what I can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast