View Poll Results: Have you ever been in a relationship where you cheated on your partner?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - and he/she never found out

1 6.25%
  • Yes - but I got busted

1 6.25%
  • No - I'm faithful

9 56.25%
  • No - I've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend :-(

5 31.25%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters.

Not to mention you have to do everything, and dare you ask them to do something! You'll never hear the end of it!

At least that's been my experience so far.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    I knew you were Dan O'Brien.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    What does the ellipse mean?
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

It means I have no clue as to what you're suggesting by calling me Dan O'Brien.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    "exploring other options," or "negotiating with fellow free agents"
    That should make things more clear.

I don't cheat on good looking-chicks with fat ones and look at the fattest/oldest women alive, if that's what you're implying.

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    not to mention the drama.

holy shit do i have drama lol.

lord do i love the woman to death, and i wanna spend my life with her...but sometimes i just wanna rip my hair out lol.

which reminds me...xmas is comming in 24 days and i only have 25 dollars

LOL, I hear ya. I was IM'n with the this girl, and asked if I should buy her a large shirt for X-mas. Now I didnt mean to say she was fat I just kinda forgot I was talking with her, and BAM I get warned. You mess up once your in trouble for days

MLB ERA
    If she thinks I'm in trouble, then her ass is out on the curb. Even a ring on the finger doesn't make a woman my boss.

Be a man, damn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Wow. I didn't expect that out of you, redsr. I'm not surprised to see General on that list though.

I echo Providence's thoughts on the matter.

Yeah its even hard for me to admit. But I have to be honest. I guess it a trait that I learned from not being honest back then.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    which reminds me...xmas is comming in 24 days and i only have 25 dollars
    You need to get some cash up soon bro. If I spent something that low on my girl she would find ways to slowly torture me over the next year. Then again she always spends a ton on me, usually getting me my best gifts so I couldn't blame her.

Suggest giving like personal made gifts though, I had that fly for Valentine's Day last year (not for $ issues, although that was a nice side benefit). That is if you have an artistic side (which I suspect you do). If she knows about and agrees to it, she'll be cool and you wouldn't need to worry about finding the green. And if you get more cash up, buy a gift as well and I don't think you'll hear much complaining.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    You need to get some cash up soon bro. If I spent something that low on my girl she would find ways to slowly torture me over the next year. Then again she always spends a ton on me, usually getting me my best gifts so I couldn't blame her.

Suggest giving like personal made gifts though, I had that fly for Valentine's Day last year (not for $ issues, although that was a nice side benefit). That is if you have an artistic side (which I suspect you do). If she knows about and agrees to it, she'll be cool and you wouldn't need to worry about finding the green. And if you get more cash up, buy a gift as well and I don't think you'll hear much complaining.
    the great thing about my girl is that we both aren't really weathly, lol...she does some work for a friend at a woodshop and i've already told her that i'd be fine with something made from scraps and stuff.

and for me? well uhh...yeah its really hard to get out of her what she would like besides me being down there because that really is all that she wants lol...i was going to go down there for thanksgiving break but my father ended up spending that money on tickets for the chiefs/cowboys game (chief fan) so there went that lol...that sucked bad.

it sucks but meh thats life...what can ya do. you deal with it and move on, can't sit there and get all depressed about it, then you'll start to do stuff you regret lol.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    If your girlfriend demands big gifts, she shouldn't be your girlfriend. If she wants to torture you, dump the *****.

The best gifts don't cost money. Go down on her, and don't ask for anything in return.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

Did it again tonight.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    Did it again tonight.
    What did you do? Go behind her back and talk to one of your girl friends?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast