Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Terrorists Attack London

MLB ERA
    **** diplomacy. I don't know what it's going to take for the world to wake up. I agree that civilized nations should come together and obliterate these scumbags. And, yet again there is little or no condemnation from the islamic states or the religion in general.

For those pc's that are against bashing religion, have you read the koran? If not then you should and you will realize the depth of the problem we face. Only when I hear the "innocent" muslims of the world stand in defiance of these nutjobs will I then refrain from condemnation of the religion as a whole. It's funny, people are so quick to criticize America in the same fashion and it's accepted when we all know the American people as a whole are good people.

Does anyone here realize that if current immigration and associated birth rates in France continue that France will be considered an arab state in 25 years? Think about that. The current birth rate for the native french is around 1.3; the rate for muslim immigrants is around 5.5. Add to that the immigration and you see where I'm going with this.

The attacks will continue and the pc's will continue to coddle these ****s. It's time for the civilized nations to come together and do what it takes to take out the leadership of the states that sponsor terrorism.

MLB ERA
    So you want to exterminate all Muslims? I see where you are going with this, and I don't like it.

AA ERA
    Man this is a sad day. I think Pataki said it best about why this war with the terrorists is not over and why we are at war. I am clearly stunned today for sure. What a disgusting act.

R.I.P. for the people that died in this unfortunate attack.

MLB ERA
    This attack on humanity ought to be a sign that no nation is safe and the enemy is a bunch of cowards, they attack the general public and relish in the fact they do. That should be all we need to know that the leaders are no longer human and should not be treated as such.

Brits are proud and strong people, if you attack one you attack them all. They will not run like the Spaniards did.

We must keep a constant vigilance and not let these terrorists win by going into a shell and letting freedom die.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Gosh that is sad. I hope that sort of thing doesnt happen to them at the 2012 Olympics.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    Gosh that is sad. I hope that sort of thing doesnt happen to them at the 2012 Olympics.
    It wont they are too cowardly to try anything while security is at its peak. They wait like a serpant squirming around on its belly waiting for a moment of weakness to strike.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    It wont they are too cowardly to try anything while security is at its peak. They wait like a serpant squirming around on its belly waiting for a moment of weakness to strike.

Good point that make sense.

Rookie ERA
    F**k these extremists. Unfortunately the peaceful muslims might get the problems now. Remember though when the IRA attacked London the SAS crushed them. The SAS is one unit i would trust to take out my enemies. I was glad it wasnt the IRA(Im irish) but that doesnt matter because this is sad. This pisses me off, however London has seen worse and their people are tough, they will come out of this.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I think today's attacks exemplify why capturing bin Laden will not end global terrorism. The scumbag's left his mark and the al-Queda network has spread like cancer throughout the world. We can only hope the G8 works together to rid the world of al-Queda and its affiliates. The US and its allies do not need more retreating nations like Spain.

AA ERA
    My prayers go out to all the Londoners. Let's pray the travel home is safe for all Americans tonight too.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    "TOWEL HEADS"

Recently I received a warning about the use of the
    above politically incorrect term. Please note: we all
    need to be more sensitive in our choice of words.

I have been informed that the Islamic terrorists who
    hate our guts, our religion, our freedom and our way
    of life in general - and want to kill all of us for
    the greater glory of Allah - do not like to be called
    "Towel Heads". This is because the item they wear on
    their heads is not a towel but actually a small,
    folded sheet. Therefore, from this point forward you
    should only refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance on this
    delicate matter

AA ERA
    Towel head of Little Sheet head is offensive to all Muslims though. I have no problem with making fun of terrorists, but that crosses the line because it makes fun of the entire race.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

I think that's the main point. Ideally, we could separate terrorists from normal Muslims and then bomb the shit out of the terrorists and simply insult the terrorists. I don't think it's fair to cause havoc to innocent Muslims (the vast majority) to take out some of the vast minority.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    That's my best attempt at political correctness. Nowadays everyone else hides behind freedom of speech so so be it.

Call me what you want. **** 'em.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    I think that's the main point. Ideally, we could separate terrorists from normal Muslims and then bomb the shit out of the terrorists and simply insult the terrorists. I don't think it's fair to cause havoc to innocent Muslims (the vast majority) to take out some of the vast minority.
    Speaking of Muslims, did you happen to watch an episode of "30 Days" two weeks ago regarding the Muslim heritage? A guy from West Virginia stayed with a couple in Deerborn, Michigan who were Muslim and went out in public wearing the clothes Muslims had to wear and people were staring at him and acted differently.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast