Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Palin quits

MLB ERA

Re: Palin quits

Its both parties. Both parties are continuing their slide to the extremes. I blame the media cause they all push things to the extremes. I mean look at Delaware they framed Castle as being a rino when if you look at his actual numbers he voted with the republicans in the 70s-80s... Does that mean my Rep Shelley Moore Capito risks getting side swipped cause she has scores in the 60s from the AFL-CIO (and vote with the majority of Republicans in the 80s during Bush) in a state that is largely pro-union and she's a free trader? If thats the case I want NOTHING to do with Sarah Palin and Jim DeMint. Its why we have so much deadlock we gotten a majority of the extreme as rep and the few more moderates are afraid of saying something because theyre afraid of getting lambasted by the wings and getting a challenger who wins because most people stay home.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I blame the representatives for being afraid of the media. These people actually vote on things so Sean Hannity and Keith Olberman won't bash them. Who gives a shit about what these pundits think?? Do what you feel is best and make intelligent decisions. Stop caring about what Rush thinks!! Rush doesn't give a shit about this country, only how to exploit it. I guess he is no different than any other politician. **** it all!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    I blame the representatives for being afraid of the media. These people actually vote on things so Sean Hannity and Keith Olberman won't bash them. Who gives a shit about what these pundits think?? Do what you feel is best and make intelligent decisions. Stop caring about what Rush thinks!! Rush doesn't give a shit about this country, only how to exploit it. I guess he is no different than any other politician. **** it all!
    When they turn around and immediately proceed to find a "More (insert proper label here)" candidate?
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Then do what's right while you're actually in office. They are always too worried about being re-elected than doing the things they promised when the were first trying to be elected. Its an extremely flawed system

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with? The Dems are gonna get slaughtered in November. I don't think anyone sane argues with that.
    When did I argue that? If anything, my fear is the Dems are going to be slaughtered not by the usual suspects of the GOP, but by the extremist nutjobs who have taken over.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234