Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Out And Vote!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Attention Get Out And Vote!!

For all of you non-Canadians who are of legal age, get out and vote tomorrow. I don't care who you are voting for but times are really tough these days and this is one of the most important elections in America's history so get out and vote!!

MLB ERA

Re: Get Out And Vote!!

anyone who doesn't vote has no right to complain about who wins or loses or any decisions they make.

vote, damnit. people are dying/died so you can
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Well I disagree with that completely. Everyone has the right to complain. This is my first time voting and have always complained. Its not my fault Americans only get two people to vote for. A real freedom of choice there But if you want to try and make a difference to better your future and this country's, then you get out and vote.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I can complain because for every one of me, there are 10 Jim Bob dumbasses down in the South.

I reckon He wants me to stand up against morally corrupt people like liberals, degenerates, and Orientals. Morality is what I say is right and immorality is what I say is wrong!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Well I disagree with that completely. Everyone has the right to complain. This is my first time voting and have always complained. Its not my fault Americans only get two people to vote for. A real freedom of choice there But if you want to try and make a difference to better your future and this country's, then you get out and vote.
    the Candidates aren't exactly awarded the spot.

They have to go through elections to get there.

You think Bush is such a horrible President, well you obviously didn't care enough to get Kerry voted in 4 years ago in what was a very close election if this is your first time voting.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

They go through elections??? You have got to be shitting me!!!! What the hell is your point??

Sorry if I didn't think Kerry or Bush were fit enough to be president! Again, only having two people to vote for is a shitty system and please refrian from giving me al the small party choices who get no media or debate time or money. Plus I live in KY where Bush won by double digits. Bush IS/WAS/WILL ALWAYS BE a horrible president.

MLB ERA

If you don't vote, you're not allowed to complain because you didn't put out the effort to make sure whoever you're complaining about got voted out. That's why you can't complain. The only excuse not to vote is laziness. The excuse that "neither candidate is good" is stupid because you then have to pick which is the least bad. There's no excuse besides laziness, and therefore if you're too lazy to exercise the right that other people die for and all it takes is to drive a few miles to a voting booth, you can't complain

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

That is utter and complete bullshit!!! Anyone can complain about what other people put in office. Just because you vote doesn't give you the right to complain. That's like saying you can't complain if you voted for the guy screwing up! Its ****ing retarded!! Everyone has a right to be unhappy with their government!!

As to your other point, not everyone deserves your vote. If you don't think either candidate is right for you, then you can honestly vote for them?!?! Choosing the lesser of two evils approach is ****ing retarded and wrong! People aren't truly dying for this country to pick the one that is less bad. They want real choices out there. If there's not one, stay at home! I for one think Obama will be head and shoulders above McCain and bring better foreign relations to America. Its not ****ing laziness if you don't like either candidate!! Its called a lack of honest choices!!

This year the candidates are polar opposites so it makes for a much easier vote.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd vote for you, reeferboy.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

As would any intelligent soul.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I was in line before the doors opened and my ballot was cast.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Then again, you'd probably pass a bill legalizing the use of marijuana, and that's not what we want, more stoners. Hmm...

MLB ERA

I wrote in DiryKash

Is that cool?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    That is utter and complete bullshit!!! Anyone can complain about what other people put in office. Just because you vote doesn't give you the right to complain. That's like saying you can't complain if you voted for the guy screwing up! Its ****ing retarded!! Everyone has a right to be unhappy with their government!!

As to your other point, not everyone deserves your vote. If you don't think either candidate is right for you, then you can honestly vote for them?!?! Choosing the lesser of two evils approach is ****ing retarded and wrong! People aren't truly dying for this country to pick the one that is less bad. They want real choices out there. If there's not one, stay at home! I for one think Obama will be head and shoulders above McCain and bring better foreign relations to America. Its not ****ing laziness if you don't like either candidate!! Its called a lack of honest choices!!

This year the candidates are polar opposites so it makes for a much easier vote.
    Yes choosing the lesser of 2 evils is bad. But the other option is worse, and that's staying home and boycotting. At least exercise your right. What does staying home prove? Nothing. Nobody cares that you stay home, so it's not making a point. And all it does is lessen the voting pool and makes for an impure election. There should be NO reason not to vote any year

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Staying at home shows that what they are offering isn't good enough. If you don't like your options, you shouldn't just vote to vote. That's dumb and it makes no sense. People casting votes just to do it leads to "impure elections". Voting is about the only power citizens have and it shouldn't be wasted on just anyone. There should be a purpose or no vote at all! In 2004, I wasn't being lazy because I didn't vote. I didn't think Kerry or Bush were fit to run this country. Bush for obvious reasons and Kerry was to much of a pussy to fight back and hardly separated himself from Bush. I stayed home and withheld my vote because neither candidate was worth my vote.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast