Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight Gaining?

MLB ERA

Re: Weight Gaining?

Yeah,
    Last edited by BuckFoston; 09-16-2015 at 11:42 AM.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

HAHA no, of course not. I wasn't that good. I always had some really good kids in front of me too. You know Scott Lutrus on UCONN? He played running back ahead of me in high school. Set all kinds of rushing records. (Tackling him while playing scout defense was never fun too). I had an All-State safety in front of me. I had an All-State quarterback in front of me. I unfortuantely rode the bench most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Haha that sucks man at least you stuck it out and stayed on the team. Did you play any other sports?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Wrestling was my best sport, I was decent at that. I also played golf and baseball in the spring. I was good at all of them, but never really excelled at any of them. Kind of sucked, but that's just the way I am I guess. I miss wrestling the most, definitely wish I could still do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Pasta before bed.

It's a hard habit to break.

Also, Hammer's method works.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    Wrestling was my best sport, I was decent at that. I also played golf and baseball in the spring. I was good at all of them, but never really excelled at any of them. Kind of sucked, but that's just the way I am I guess. I miss wrestling the most, definitely wish I could still do that.
    I miss wrestling too. I went in my first year to train with the university in town, but it just wasn't the same. I always wanted to get back into it every year since than, just havn't found the place. The good ol days at 56kg in high school I guess are gone.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Oh, 16. Then it's even easier.

Wait 5 years. Then what you're eating now will make you fat.
    Yep.... when I was 16, I was thin as a twig. I'm going on 21 now, but when I was around 19 and really unaware to how my body was changing I didn't change my diet at all, and rocketed from 120 to 195 lbs in a matter of a few months (or so it seems, looking back on it). Once I changed my diet I dropped back to 165, and I've been at that for awhile. But you're right, it really is about age, metabolism, diet.. etc.

If you eat shitty food when you're young, you won't put it on. But once you get older and your metabolism slows down, you'll put on some pounds. Not even to mention that you'll probably get lazier and won't have a chance to be as active once you get older, atleast if you're anything like me. You won't play as many highschool sports, you won't get the chance to run around as much, etc. And I'm sure stress can be attributed to weight gain as well... which only gets worse.

I was the same when I was 16. I thought I'd never fill out. It'll happen in time. I'm no expert here though... this is just personal expierence. But at 16, you should be thin I think unless there is something in your genes.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12