3 30.00%
  • Nintendo Wii

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is better??

MLB ERA

Re: Which console is better??

Quote Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    What are you talking about? The Bigs and MLB 2k8 is on Wii. I know Wii didn't have 2k7, but oh well. It's all caught up with the major baseball games. It will also have NCAA 2009 this year. So all major sports titles will have a Wii version.

Final Fantasy games will be on the Wii. There's already shooting games on it, in fact Wii's controls are perfect for FPS. Much better then PS3's. Read some reviews for CoD3 on Wii.

I can make up things too. No sports, no FPS on PS3!!! wow... both systems have them.

Having a Blu-Ray player is a nice bonus, but should never be used in an argument for which is a better GAMING system. Watching the Matrix in highdef does not make my game library better.

Wii has them as well

Doesn't play them, but is capable. If you have an SD card you can put music/movies on them and plug it into the Wii. So you can have custom soundtracks and what not.

I can't believe this was even said. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard. That's like saying "No need to improve on VHS. Screw DVD's this VCR will last forever!" in fact do you know why Six axis exist? And why it had no rumble? Because the original PS3 controller was much different and had rumble, but no six axis.

Sony added six axis last second when it saw all the hype Wii got at E3. It also went back to the old design because people didn't like the new design. The Wii controller is the FUTURE of controllers. Graphics kept getting better, but the controller has never been improved. Now with movement, it's like controls are going from 2D to 3D. This isn't something that's going away.

A pussy to who? I have yet to meet ANYONE who's played Wii and walked away saying it sucked. That's why the Wii keeps selling like hot cakes. Everyone loves this thing. Everyone from your grandma to the most hardcore gamer can play it. I guarantee you if you have a girlfriend. She'll think it's a lot cooler playing Wii Tennis or Bowling over MGS4.

Again, why are we talking about Blu-Ray in terms of gaming?
    You are ludicrous. The question is "which is better."

If you exclude the Blu-Ray player, I exclude your controller.

As far as gaming, we have Graphics WAYYYYYY over you guys, FPS WAYYYY over you guys (READ IGN) not to mention, you need so many add ons to do simple things.

As far as software updates, yeah, yours don't make it possible for: The upcoming PS3 Firmware 2.3 will add DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio features for Blu-ray movies. DTS-HD Master Audio is capable of delivering audio that is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master at super high variable bit rates (up to 24.5 Mbps on Blu-ray Discs). PS3 users will thus have an improved Blu-ray movie experience. The firmware also reveal the new PlayStation store which improves on efficiency in doing everything online. Firmware 2.3 will be available on April 15 globally.

Seriously, it asks which system is better...they don't even compare. The one is like a Mac, user friendly and fun to use...

The other has features and bonuses NO OTHER system has.

Wii sucks. I've played. It's stupid as hell

MLB ERA

Re: Which is better??

where are DRaven, mission, redsr, Leo...the other PS3 owners.

This poll is so fakely lopsided it's ridiculous

Its a conspiracy.

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

MLB ERA

I love how Dry talked about the PS3 as "we"
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan5689 View Post
    I love how Dry talked about the PS3 as "we"
    You use the term "we" concerning your system, you just spell it like brewcrewrock.

Seriously, I guess the other PS3 owners are too busy playing GTAIV to respond.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12