Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeter = Worst fielder in the majors?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Jeter = Worst fielder in the majors?

Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313 View Post
    It's OK.
    Um no, its not OK. You still brought up the Giants for zero reason. That's my beef. That and you are quick to just call people haters when they make valid points that do in fact pertain to the topic. You can defend Jeter all you want as long as you stay on topic. The rest of your post doesn't mean anything to me as I have no problem with Jeter. But it's not "ok" because you don;t get it!

MLB ERA

Whatever.

Haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    I love how it has to come down to being a "hater". Heaven forbid someone be objective about Jeter's fielding.
    You started it. I addressed nothing to you.

GF83 was not being objective at all. He is a Yankee Hater.

You picked a bone and I picked one back.

We were discussing facts. You said it was a fact Jeter was a sub-par fielder. I stated it was a fact that the Giants sucked. I thought the conversation had moved from discussing Jeter's fielding for the umpteenth time to stating facts.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

But the Giants has nothing to do with any topic on here until you got your poor feelings hurt when GF83 made a simple comment. Yes I picked a bone because you people just call people haters with no actually reasons why. The topic of discussion was "stating facts", it was Jeter. Then you had to go to the lowest and pull the Giants out of no where. See, you still don;t get it!!!
    You said it was a fact Jeter was a sub-par fielder. I stated it was a fact that the Giants sucked.
    I never said a ******* thing close to that!! I never commented on his fielding at all. All I said was GF was right in what he said because he is!! This is why you people don;t know what the **** you're talking about and just call people haters!!!!

MLB ERA

But the Giants has nothing to do with any topic on here until you got your poor feelings hurt when GF83 made a simple comment. Yes I picked a bone because you people just call people haters with no actually reasons why. The topic of discussion was "stating facts", it was Jeter. Then you had to go to the lowest and pull the Giants out of no where. See, you still don;t get it!!!
    Ask GF83 if he hates the Yankees?

My comments were directed at him. He isn't objective. It's like when mntwins spouts of Yankee hate. I love GF and like to read what he says about the Giants and Niners and Nevada, but I think he's irrational when it comes to his love for Bonds and hate for the Yankees.

So, you don't get it. My comment wasn't directed at you. The fact you took the yoke upon you to defend against my statement that was 1. not meant to be taken seriously at all and 2. not directed at you, I cannot speak for.

As far as you getting all upset at threads getting derailed, relax. It happens all the time around here, if you haven't noticed. Like now, for example. When I attempt to defend Jeter for the umpteenth time, that post is ignored. I've made posts stating the same thing over and over about this, and no one reads them. Inclines me to think that people just want to knock down Derek Jeter. Thus, the haters comment.

I find it funny that I need to explain such obvious logic while you reiterate your "you don't get it" line. I do get it. When GF, LTR, or mntwins posts a comment insulting the Yankees, there is no debate. I can't help it if it annoys me that you all make the same threads over and over.

I never said a ******* thing close to that!! I never commented on his fielding at all.
    Then you weren't contributing to the discussion you hold in such high esteem. All your post did was ruffle feathers. How is that helping at all?

All I said was GF was right in what he said because he is!! This is why you people don;t know what the **** you're talking about and just call people haters!!!!
    His post was meant to be taken in the context of his previous posts that ARod is the better SS. After long defending that Jeter was no slouch, and while ARod was good, the GG award is really just a writer's choice based off of almost nothing objective, the debate stopped. If you want, I can dig up the thread and show you how I was justified.

You cannot take in and read his post in a vacuum. It isn't what he meant, or if it is, that's not how myself or a few other Yankee fan members interpreted it.

In essence you contribute a lot of discussion to the Yankee forum and we enjoy reading your stuff a lot, but right now and on this topic, you need to grow up and STFU.

MLB ERA

I think you both need to grow up and stop getting in the same argument every thread. I think GiantsFanatic was just meaning to say what he said, with no malintent. Dry, not everyone's out to get the Yankees.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    I think you both need to grow up and stop getting in the same argument every thread. I think GiantsFanatic was just meaning to say what he said, with no malintent. Dry, not everyone's out to get the Yankees.
    You want the previous post from the other thread?

Trust me, I know what he meant.

MLB ERA

Alright fine, so he meant to instigate shit. But you fell for the bait. And now look what happened, you get into another useless and ridiculous argument. Just ignore it if it's meant to stir things up

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    Alright fine, so he meant to instigate shit. But you fell for the bait. And now look what happened, you get into another useless and ridiculous argument. Just ignore it if it's meant to stir things up
    I didn't fall for anything.

I don't bend over to fans of crappy teams.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

"Haters" is plural which means you were talking to all that said Jeter is not that great of a fielder. When someone makes constructive and fact based criticism, you are very quick to throw the "hater" card. You can't just dismiss objective criticism as hatred. This is the point I am taking offense to and the fact that the Giants or any others person's team means nothing when the topic is that of your team. I could give two shits about your defending Jeter!! I never said anything about Jeter but you lied and said I did!! That's something else I take offense to!! I know I am not a "hater" but you try and just dismiss what I am others say by saying its just hatred of the Yankees. Its wrong in my case and others and is flat out retarded!!! Again you simply don;t get it because you say I "insult" the Yankees when I never do. You call it insulting when all it is is giving an objective opinion. That's why you don;t get it!!

MLB ERA

I didn't fall for anything.

I don't bend over to fans of crappy teams.
    it's useless.....

MLB ERA

"Haters" is plural which means you were talking to all that said Jeter is not that great of a fielder. When someone makes constructive and fact based criticism, you are very quick to throw the "hater" card. You can't just dismiss objective criticism as hatred. This is the point I am taking offense to and the fact that the Giants or any others person's team means nothing when the topic is that of your team. I could give two shits about your defending Jeter!! I never said anything about Jeter but you lied and said I did!! That's something else I take offense to!! I know I am not a "hater" but you try and just dismiss what I am others say by saying its just hatred of the Yankees. Its wrong in my case and others and is flat out retarded!!! Again you simply don;t get it because you say I "insult" the Yankees when I never do. You call it insulting when all it is is giving an objective opinion. That's why you don;t get it!!

Get over it.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I will once you GET IT!

MLB ERA

But I don't care.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Hater

MLB ERA

OH MY Gsjlhweipiwebgkpwebfefkldgvheiopwgf.

*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se* cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*c ur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cu r*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur *se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur* se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*s e*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se *cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se* cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*c ur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cu r*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur*se*cur *se

Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!
    Shenanigans!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast