Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. 2008 NY Yankees Season

MLB ERA

Re: R.I.P. 2008 NY Yankees Season

STOP IT YOU TWO PLEASE. Nyjunc, chill OUT. He's not bashing the Yankees. You are being hypocritical by yelling at him for "bashing the Yankees" when you yourself are poisioning the threads with this bullshit nonsense. And reefer, let it go, you know you're not bashing the Yankees, so let it go. PLEASE. I've had it with you two.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Yankees gave up along time ago. Its nice to finally not have to worry about them! I am happy that we WONT have to play them in the first round.

GO Twins!
    You won't have to play anyone in the first round.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    You won't have to play anyone in the first round.
    And Red Sox and Yankee fans can agree on things relating to baseball lol
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

Its entirely too early to say the Yankees are "out of it", but I predicted that they would finish no higher than 3rd in their division this season. Injuries have cost them a lot of players this season -- Wang, Joba, Matsui, Posada, but all teams have injuries. The Yankees lack of depth has hurt them a lot this year. Maybe they need to take some time and allow their improving farm system to get better?
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It's a shame, we have a good site here but pathetic know nothings like you enjoy ruining it for others. There is a difference btw just bashing and actually discussing and unlike you these posters aren't constantly ripping the Yanks at every turn.
    Haven't once bashed the Yankees!! Its posters like this who can't handle someone giving their opinion about the team they love that ruin sites. I discuss baseball and give my opinion about every single team but only a couple of asshoels can't handle what I have to say. There is a huge difference between giving an opinion and bashing a team and obviously nyjunc can't tell the difference. He fails to find one instance where I said the Yankees sucked. Since I live in the real world, I could never say that since they don't. Everyone else knows I'm not a Yankees basher. The quicker you figure that out, the better things will be for everyone including me.

NYgiantsfan,
    This will be my last post because nyjunc cannot tell the simple difference between opinion and bashing. He can't handle opinions and its sad because that's all forums are for, discussing baseball and forming opinions. Apparently when I do it, its bashing.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Its entirely too early to say the Yankees are "out of it", but I predicted that they would finish no higher than 3rd in their division this season. Injuries have cost them a lot of players this season -- Wang, Joba, Matsui, Posada, but all teams have injuries. The Yankees lack of depth has hurt them a lot this year. Maybe they need to take some time and allow their improving farm system to get better?
    Couldn't have said it better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12