View Poll Results: Will the Yankees make the playoffs?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • No

8 57.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will the Yankees make the playoffs?

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Will the Yankees make the playoffs?

Please, Browntown your the top homer in the entire site. I remember bashing your team a season ago and who was the first person to defend the Yankees? You were! Sure I am a homer of the Twins, at least I admit it. Your a closet fan, when they play well you post all the time, when then suck you disappear. I have always posted good or bad for my club!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    Which is poor logic. The stadium closing has zero impact on the wins and losses aspect of the game of baseball. Do you think the opposing teams will play worse because Yankee Stadium is closing?
    dude, i just said.......it's not going to impact the season. he's just saying it's going to be fitting that they'll make the playoffs in the last season of this historic place. you need to tone down the anger a bit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Please, Browntown your the top homer in the entire site. I remember bashing your team a season ago and who was the first person to defend the Yankees? You were! Sure I am a homer of the Twins, at least I admit it. Your a closet fan, when they play well you post all the time, when then suck you disappear. I have always posted good or bad for my club!
    Uh oh, them are fighting words.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Please your the biggest homer on the entire site. Tampa wins the division with Boston 2nd. Watch and see it happen. Tampa beat up a team in Detroit that was playing good baseball.
    It's funny that you're calling me the biggest homer on the site when i just said i don't think my favorite team will make the playoffs

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan5689 View Post
    dude, i just said.......it's not going to impact the season. he's just saying it's going to be fitting that they'll make the playoffs in the last season of this historic place. you need to tone down the anger a bit lol
    Haha its cool man..Thanks for backing me up. I can see what he's saying but he can't see what I'm saying. We're all friends, lets stay that way.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

wait........i thought you just said i was the biggest homer on the site make up your mind man.

brown's a good friend of mine, and trust me, not only is he not a homer, but he doesn't care that you think he is. of course he's going to defend his team when someone's bashing them. that doesn't make him a homer

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Please, Browntown your the top homer in the entire site.
    Wait, so we have two top homers in the entire site? Somebody must have passed math class.

I remember bashing your team a season ago and who was the first person to defend the Yankees? You were!
    Oh my god! I stuck up for my team! I'm such a homer!!!!!!!

Sure I am a homer of the Twins, at least I admit it.
    Well, thank god we got that out of the way.

Your a closet fan, when they play well you post all the time, when then suck you disappear. I have always posted good or bad for my club!

Yeah ok, I'm a closet fan...my friends tell me I'm one of the most unbiased fans they know, and I'm highly negative of my team when they perform badly. If you'll notice I've posted more in the other forums than on the Yankees one this year anyway, even after they've started to perform well.

So wait, will the next Yankee fan who responds to you also be the biggest homer on the entire site? I want to see how many top homers we can get
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

No man, I see what your saying, and remember, I actually agree that they'll make the playoffs.....the thing is it wont have anything to do with the stadium closing. Don't hide behind the thinly veiled BS that the stadium will be the incentive they need. It has to do with the team on the field, and the Yankees have a very good offense, a better bullpen than Boston, and decent enough starting pitching that they will be able to make the playoffs.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Haha its cool man..Thanks for backing me up. I can see what he's saying but he can't see what I'm saying. We're all friends, lets stay that way.
    lol i know. he just made me mad for a sec that he doesn't get what you are saying.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    Yeah ok, I'm a closet fan...my friends tell me I'm one of the most unbiased fans they know
    agreed

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    No man, I see what your saying, and remember, I actually agree that they'll make the playoffs.....the thing is it wont have anything to do with the stadium closing. Don't hide behind the thinly veiled BS that the stadium will be the incentive they need. It has to do with the team on the field, and the Yankees have a very good offense, a better bullpen than Boston, and decent enough starting pitching that they will be able to make the playoffs.
    Right, the stadium won't have an affect on the teams playing on it but I think it will give them more motivation and it gives them more to play for. Thats all I'm saying.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

giantsfan, you're the biggest homer on the entire site, your opinion doesn't matter
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

giantsfan, you're the biggest homer on the entire site, your opinion doesn't matter
    damn....i guess i'll go sit in a corner and rock back and forth in the fetal position now

MLB ERA

So wait, will the next Yankee fan who responds to you also be the biggest homer on the entire site? I want to see how many top homers we can get
    Mntwinsfan, can I be the next one?!?! I want to be the biggest homer along with Giantsfan and Browntown. Please can I be the next one!?!?

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

I can understand your point, but I don't think that the effect of the stadium will be big enough to be the deciding factor. That will be the current roster, and the (hopeful) avoidance of injuries. I think the Yankees will do it too, but I simply don't think you can bring up the stadium closing as a reason why.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast