Thread: Angels@Yankees Game Thread 8/3/08

MLB ERA

Game Angels@Yankees Game Thread 8/3/08

Things aren't looking very good so far. Bottom 5 and we're down 5-0. Rasner got taken out and now Giese is in. Here's Rasner's line for the day: 4IP, 7H, 5ER, 3BB, 1K. Not a very good outing. The sticks aren't working like they were yesterday either. We only have three hits and we have yet to score a run. Lackey is pitching us very well. Betemit got things started for us yesterday, hopefully he can today. He is leading off the bottom of the fifth.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Re: Angels@Yankees Game Thread 8/3/08

Pudge went deep for his first time in a Yankee uniform and finally put us on the board but that was all we got. 5-1 Angels going into the top of the sixth.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Split series but the Angels are still the best in the league and the Yanks are still hoping for a playoff spot.

Nice to see Tex with a Slam though. I see I need to change my sig.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AAA ERA

Great comeback to get the split, it was very important to get that split against the hottest, and best, team in baseball espcially after the way we blew the 2nd game.