Re: Carl Pavano Sighting

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    I said 5 IP, 8 H, 3 R...I was pretty damn close
    i witnessed this prediction. nice job
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

This is not what the Yankees thought they were getting when they signed him, but it is better than nothing. If he can improve on this start, they might have something here. If not, they must look at other options.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    This is not what the Yankees thought they were getting when they signed him, but it is better than nothing. If he can improve on this start, they might have something here. If not, they must look at other options.
    We have to put the last 3 1/2 years aside right now. Every game is important and if he can give us some quality starts down the stretch and help us get into the postseason that's all that really matters right now.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    We have to put the last 3 1/2 years aside right now. Every game is important and if he can give us some quality starts down the stretch and help us get into the postseason that's all that really matters right now.
    you couldn't be more right. let's just forget what happened and how much we're paying him, and just concentrate on this season. then we'll deal with contract issues and grievances in the offseason.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    you couldn't be more right. let's just forget what happened and how much we're paying him, and just concentrate on this season. then we'll deal with contract issues and grievances in the offseason.

Won't his contract expire after this season? If so, you won't even have to deal with that! With the numbers he was putting up in his rehab start and a decent first start, Pavano should be a guy who at least keeps the Yankees in ballgames.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    [/b]
    Won't his contract expire after this season? If so, you won't even have to deal with that! With the numbers he was putting up in his rehab start and a decent first start, Pavano should be a guy who at least keeps the Yankees in ballgames.
    yeah, that's what i meant. by "contract issues" i meant we'll smack our foreheads for our dumbness after the season, not now. i worded it kind of wrong i guess

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123