Thread: Where has everyone gone?

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Where has everyone gone?

No one is here seems like it has been me and diamondgirl here and that all. Steak your missed hurry back.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Rookie ERA
    Ditto.

MLB ERA
    Ok. No one is here period anymore. We lose games and all the Twins fans jump ship? I am disapointed with you guys and gals. We are just like the Yankee fans when they were struggling no one would be posting except maybe 2 members. Here everyone is gone but me.

Lynch and Steak come on now. Steak you said your were going to be out till Monday, it is almost Wednesday morning. Lynch have not heard from you in over 2 weeks. Maybe you guys are not true fans, here when we play good bad and no where around when we suck.

How many Twins fan are there in the forum? Cant be many I know of me and Diamondgal and that is all who are active. Just a sad room I guess, look at the Reds room there team is lousy and they have almost 10x the number of post we do.

It would be fun to talk baseball withsome other than myself in this room.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I thought Mauersota was one of your regulars too.

MLB ERA
    MNTF.... "not true fans"?! C'mon man. That's truly not fair (and maybe even a little uncalled for).

I've been here, kinda/sorta but then again, not really. Got a bunch of stuff in real life I've been dealing with, as well as trying to make some major changes to the NFL board. I've popped in for a few minutes to make sure that people aren't smacking us on how absolutely HORRIBLE the Twins bats are, but that's about it.

For that, I apologize. I've spoken with Mission about it briefly and he's aware of the situation (at least to an extent). But I'll share a bit with you guys. We took a 45% hit in my department at work a couple of weeks ago. on top of that, we still have to cover 24/7 support with nearly half the people. It's been busy. Too busy at times. So, believe me, I've got plenty of reason to not be as active as I'd like to be. And I'd much rather be at home with my kids than sitting at work for 12 straight days, but alas, it's what's expected of me. And it's better than a soup-line.

Thing is... if you talk, people will come. That's all you can do. I was at the old site from it's inception and there were only two of us for a while. We talked with each other at times and it got old at times too... but we still kept with it. Picking up steak as a Twins fan was a fantastic addition because he's a great fan of the club and a great fan of baseball in general. I hope he's enjoying his time away, but I also hope he comes back soon. The Twins forum isn't the same without him.

ok, there's your update

Rookie ERA
    I'm still here but usually only during the day. My computer at home crashed and only works when it wants to which isn't very often. So I have to do all my forum stuff at work.

Steak is missed for sure - I think he gets everyone riled up out there!!! But it's summer and things usually slow down everywhere. It'll be good to get Steak back though.

Hang in there mntwinsfan - everyone will be back soon (including the Twins!!).

I feel ya MNTF...ATL's computer crashed or something, and I'm alone at the Braves board. They'll come though..it's like Field of Dreams.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Mauersota is, have not seen him in a very long time. Lynch thanks for the update. When your a one man show it makes things hard. This has been the most action on this board in over 2 weeks. Maybe good things will come of it.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Twinsfan- Dont be discouraged, The M's board has 3 people but it seems like sometimes its dead if an article isnt up there. But you have to stick with it. Prime Example is the Yanks Board, dead forever until recently.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    No one is here seems like it has been me and diamondgirl here and that all. Steak your missed hurry back.
    I finally figured out why every thread you post in gets extra wide...because of the essay you have for a location

MLB ERA
    Hahahah!

What he said. Now I not only have to scroll up and down, but left and right too.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    My laptop is a widescreen, so I dont have that problem, but I can see how it would be one for some people. :p

Im still alive. I just really don't have a lot of time right now and it doesn't help that im addicted to MVP 2005. I assume ill be back on a fair amount from December to spring again.

MLB ERA
    Well the boys do need to go back to a ball and work on there hitting. We have won 2 games in a row and yes finally the soxs lost 2 in a row down to 11 games.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL