Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Player Has/Has Not Impressed You?

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by LancePhoenix
    Ted Lilly has been disappointing to start off, he's been struggling alot lately, and his curve isn't up to speed where it was in 2004..
    I know this girl who knows Ted Lilly so well. She is a huge fan of his. She tells me that he is not even healthy.

Rookie ERA
    Victor Martinez and Aaron Boone have definately not impressed me so far this year. Boone simply cant hit and Martinez has been struggling pretty bad, although is is starting to hit better. Dontrelle Willis has impressed me. I thought he was a bit of a fluke last year. Not that I thought he was bad, but this year he has blown everyone away.

AA ERA
    Martinez is my catcher in several fantasy leagues, definetly disapointing me.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by guybrush77
    Victor Martinez and Aaron Boone have definately not impressed me so far this year. Boone simply cant hit and Martinez has been struggling pretty bad, although is is starting to hit better. Dontrelle Willis has impressed me. I thought he was a bit of a fluke last year. Not that I thought he was bad, but this year he has blown everyone away.
    I think Vic is starting to turn his season around. He had a good series against the Twins this week. Boone has to be benched. He almost hit into a triple play last night against Chicago.

MLB ERA
    Gonzo, and Glaus have impressed me

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I could say Beltre hasn't impressed me, but I had little faith in him even coming close to last season. So I can't particularly agree with that player.

I am impressed with Brandon Lyon, up till he went on the DL, he comes out of nowhere as the 1st,2nd,3rd string closers for Zona got hurt and he has done a great job. I'm also impressed with Huston Street, coming up so early and pretty much signalling the end of Dotel. Also, Brandon Backe has done well in supporting Clemens and Oswalt...

Not impressed with the Giants making that trade for LaTroy Hawkins. That's just a whole lot of risk.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12