Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your Dark Horse

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by browntown653 View Post
    Key word - somehow.

Yeah no doubt. I knew something was wrong when I typed it. I guess I would just like to see it happen more than anything. Their offense will be nice, but that rotation still looks atrocious.

Francis
    Cook
    Hirsh
    Kim
    Fogg

How can you not like that? Wow!

Bleeder of Black and Gold BnGBleeder's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    AL- Indians...they are my favorite AL team and have vastly improved this offseason.They'll be pushing for the WC and possibly the division.

NL- Pirates...they showed much improvment in the second half of last season.If thier pitching keeps improving and thier offense stays about the same or gets even better,they could possibly win the WC or division.But I definatly see them screwing us some teams and keeping them out of the playoffs.

Brewers...the pitching is good,the offense is good,and I think thier defense is good.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    AL - Indians, Jay's, but I also think that at this point, it's anybodys ballgame, except maybe Baltimore.

NL - Good call on the Brewers, they win my vote as well, not that it means much.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Kansas City and Cinci

i dont know why, but for some odd reason, i like Cinci's roster

they could use some pitching, but i just think they can exceed many people's expectations this year

as for KC, im just thinking their young talent finally begins to show and they surprise some people

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Indians will be forgotten? Many "experts" are picking them to win the division. That's why I can't call them dark horses. That and the 05 season.
    We can say the same thing for the Marlins, with most likely some "experts" picking them to win the wildcard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12