Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Kruk on BB Tonight

John Kruk on BB Tonight

He had a scathing diatribe about the Reds,Gammons said they were like a minor league team,then Kruk said no dont compare them to a minor league team saying something to the effect that even minor league teams have respect.I've never cared for Kruk anyway.See if you all can catch baseball tonight's replay.

MLB ERA
    A few days ago...

Gammons: This is all just semantics.
    Kruk: I don't know what that means.

So let me get this straight...

We sweep a team just a few games out of first place in the east. And now they are calling us a minor league team? They looked pretty damn impressive these games versus the Nationals. If they said this a few weeks ago I would agree with them. But not now.

MLB ERA
    ESPN's hatred of the Reds is disturbing.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

I was talking to my father about the 14 inning game we went to. He said baseball had about a 5 second highlight of it. All it showed was the Keisler basehit.

I am sick and tired of Stuart Scott. Can anyone get anymore annoying? He is trying to rap out highlights of a basketball game with a lazy eye, glasses and a pink tie.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    ESPN's hatred of the Reds is disturbing.
    So true CRF30.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Kruk is a joke. He really is one of the most ignorant personality featured on any network. I am not just saying this in regards to the comments he made on the Reds... I've felt that way for quite some time. He isn't entertaining nor informative, so what's his purprose?

With his rant on BBTN, he really let his emotions fly in an unprofessional manner. Way to go ESPN.

MLB ERA
    Kruk is an idiot. He is terrible at articulating things and doesn't make sense in general. Not to be rude, but I don't think he's the sharpest crayon in the box.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

AAA ERA
    I saw it and he wasn't criticizing the players on the field he was going off on the higher ups in the organization for the way they run the team.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy
    He had a scathing diatribe about the Reds,Gammons said they were like a minor league team,then Kruk said no dont compare them to a minor league team saying something to the effect that even minor league teams have respect.I've never cared for Kruk anyway.See if you all can catch baseball tonight's replay.
    I dont' think anyone really cares about what ole "One nut" Kruk has to say about anything

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I saw it and he wasn't criticizing the players on the field he was going off on the higher ups in the organization for the way they run the team.
    Yeah, for cutting a guy who has a 7.31 ERA who was a batting tee the entire year. What's so crazy about that? He also got his arithmetic wrong. Graves and Jimenez were owed $9mill for the entire season but a quarter of the season is already over. We didn't eat that much.

ESPN has lowered themselves to the lowest common denominator in taking FoxSports' leftovers, Kruk and Michael Ervin. They might as well bring in Steve Howe next.

I try to stay away from claiming that people/organizations are biased against me, or things that i like, like the reds. It feels like i might be lacking perspective.

Buuuuttttt.... In this case, it just seems so clear. Yesterday the reds played a very entertaining game. HR's, stolen bases, good gutsy pitching, griffey getting hits. It was a highlight reel. And it was a sweep by a bad team. And it was the first series win in more than a month. It was NEWS.

The 12 o'clock BBTN showed highlights from every game but 1. How can it be i asked myself, there's no way that they could snub that game. But the did, the reds got no mention whatsoever, except that a national's player got a web gem for robbing, of all people, william bergolla. Way to go.

ESPN is BS, and Kruk is embarassing.
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

Last nights BBTN didn't show any highlights either? And I thought Kearnsy would get a Web Gem. He had a good diving play. I saw Furcal get a Web Gem because of a tricky hop. Freel made 2 plays that had a tricky hop, and he didn't throw them in the dirt.

AAA ERA
    i saw on bbtn or sports center one of the two it gammons said that dunn will be dealt in 2 years or less because he will end up having a 20 mil + contract.....i hope dunn is never delt...

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Gammons is an idiot. IIRC He said something along the lines of Dunn getting a 4yr/20mil deal... if the Reds could sign him that cheap, I would jump for joy... because it would never happen. So the Reds are willing to dump 9 mil due to bad performance but arent willing to sign one of the best hitters to a 6 mil per deal? YEAH, that makes a whole bunch of sense. Gammons is probably just hoping his boy Theo will pick up Dunn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast