Page 23 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    he WAS the fullback in The Longest Yard remake.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hahahahahaha
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Undertaker still but he rarely shows up on SD at all
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Who buyng the PPV tonight?

We'll ecxpect a full report. A little too rich for my blood unfortunately.

MLB ERA
    i'll post spoilers as matches go on

don't highlight if you don't want to see

1) Tazz defeated Jerry "The King" Lawler. Tazz comes out to the "survive if I let you" theme. King came out and slapped Joey Styles. The booth is next to the Entrance ramp. After the King enters the ring, Styles come back and jumps Lawler. Lawler takes control, gets read for the piledriver, but his choked out by Tazz in just 36 seconds.

2)Angle went for the leg of Orton early, but Orton backed off and rolled to the outside of the ring. A pussy chant started up as Orton got back in the ring and Angle with a double leg takedown and went for the ankle. Angle grabbed the ankle lock and Orton was half in and half out of the ring, and Orton pulled himself out. “Angle’s gonna kill you” chant breaks out as the two lock up again. Angle with a side headlock takedown and then Orton sent him to the ropes but Angle came back with a shoulder block and then another side headlock takedown for two. Orton goes for a crossbody from the top rope, but Angle countered it into a two count.Angle slaps on the ankle lock, and Orton taps.

3)The F.B.I. (Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido with Big Guido) vs. Tajiri and Super Crazy. Wonder what happened to big Sal E? I get the impression Guido might be brought in to feud with the Big Show? Hmm. Fans chant "welcome back" for Tajiri. Hopefully they keep Super Crazy in ECW. Tajiri and Crazy put the FBI upside down in opposite corners, followed by a double baseball slide. Nice spot. Guido attacks a helpless Super Crazy on the outside of the ring. Spinning heel kick by Tajiri on Guido, but only a two count. Tajiri is really over with the fans! Little Guido pinned Tajiri at 12:24. Good tag bout.

* The Big Show music hits, out comes the Show. Big Guido waits for him, but the show takes care of him with ease. Show goes after both teams, and cleans house.

* As Styles and Tazz talk, JBL starts cutting a promo from the second level. Fans chant "you suck d--k." JBL calls about last year's One Night Stand and the Blue Meanie. JBL declares himself the king of hardcore. JBL puts down Tazz for leaving network TV for the Sci Fi channel. Fans chant "assh--e" at JBL. He said if Tazz hadn't left Smackdown, he would have been fired. JBL said he is now the voice of Smackdown. Looks like he's replacing Tazz in the Smackdown broadcast booth. JBL says he is a wrestling god, and said this show sucks.

4)Ray Mysterio vs SABU. The chairs are involved in the match early. Sabu does the jump off the chair, nailing his knee into Mysterio in the corner. At the two minute mark, Sabu sets up a table up on the guard rail. He places Rey on the table, and sets up the chair in the ring, but Rey gets off the table. Later Rey crashes Sabu through the table! Rey attemps a chair jump (ala Sabu), but misses. Sabu hits a moonsault off the chair onto Rey, but the champion kicks out at 2. On a second table, Sabu jumps off a chair onto Rey hitting a DDT as both crash hard on the arena floor. "Oh my god." A "doctor" comes out, checking on the two, and says the match is over. Rey retains.

5) Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer vs. Mick Foley and Edge. Fans chant you "sold out" at Foley. Foley, on the mic, said he did sell out, he sold out Madison Square Garden. Mick said he loved ECW when it was run by a creative genius - Stephanie McMahon! He says long live the alliance! Foley introduces Edge. Edge cuts a promo putting down Heyman and the ECW fans. Lita calls Tommy Dreamer the innovator of silence. Lita and Beulah have a pull apart. Looks like its a six persons tag match now. I hope they wrestle as long as they talked. Dreamer tagged in Funk as fans chant "Terry, Terry!" On the outside of the ring, Funk and Foley brawl in one corner, as Dreamer and Edge battle in another. Dreamer has pulled out his trash can of weapons.Under the ring, Edge grabs a ladder, as Foley and Funk battle down the entrance way. Edge was going to spear Dreamer onto the set up ladder in the corner, but Tommy hip tosses Edge into instead. With the ladder around his neck, Funk knocks everyone down in sight. Funk climbs the ladder, but the heels tip it over, crashing him on the mat.Foley and Edge bring in a bed of barbed wire. They slam it onto Dreamer! Lita gives Foley a piece of barbed wire, and punches Funk with it as Terry is cut wide open. Foley wraps Funk's head around the barbed wire. A battered Funk is helped to the back. Fans chant we "want Sandman
    Foley, Edge, and Lita used Foley's bat wrapped with barbed wire on Foley. Foley brings out Mr. Socko, and puts the claw on Beulah.
    Foley puts the claw on Dreamer, Edge his the spear. Rather than going for the cover, the heels go after Beulah.
    With a head wrap, Funk returns with a stick wrapped in barbed wire. Dreamer low blows Edge, allowing Funk to return who goes after Foley.
    Bealuh lights the barbed wire stick and Funk rams it into Foley who crashes through the barbed wrie table on the outside of the ring. In the ring, Dreamer DDT's Edge. Dreamer wraps a piece of barbed wire around Edge's neck.
    The girls fight, and its "cat fight!" Dreamer driver to Lita, but Edge makes the save. Edge spears Bealuh, and gets the win at 18:49.

6)Mahoney vs. Tanaka, mahoney nails tanaka with a chair

*Eugene comes out, crowd boos loudly. Sandman comes out and hits Eugene with a kendo stick and he takes off.

7)WWE Championship Match - Extreme Rules
    John Cena (c) vs. Rob Van Dam
    As expected, Rob Van Dam is insanely over with the crowd tonight. And also as expected, John Cena is the most hated man at this show tonight. Cena held his WWE Title high as he walked down the entrance area with his head down. They did ring introductions for both RVD and Cena. I'm sure you can guess the reactions for each. When Cena threw his hat and shirt to the audience, the ECW crowd threw it right back. The ECW crowd kept throwing the shirt back into the ring when Cena would throw it out. This was very entertaining. There was also toilet paper thrown at Cena. A loud "F*CK YOU CENA" chant started up. RVD and Cena lock up. They do a power strength until Cena pushes RVD into the corner. Cena gets in a few right hands on RVD. The fans start a loud "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" chant at RVD. Cena smiles at the chant and hits RVD with a quick suplex, covers RVD and only gets a two count. Cena takes out RVD with a big shoulder block. RVD comes back with a big kick to Cena's face. Cena gets in the face of RVD. Both exchange right hands. They kept doing this back and forth and each time Cena hit RVD, they would boo loudly and would cheer loudly for RVD offense. Cena takes out RVD with a powerslam, covers, but only gets a two count. Cena clotheslines RVD over the top rope and the fans start a "SAME OLD SH*T" chant. Cena goes up to the top rope, jumps and drops the hammer over the back of RVD.

Cena continues to take it to RVD on the outside. Cena throws the face of RVD off the table with force. Cena grabs his WWE Championship and raises it high to the boo's of the ECW fans. The fans start an overrated chant at Cena when RVD takes out Cena with a big moonsault. RVD grabs a steel chair, but Cena fights back with some rights. Cena sends RVD into the camera man. RVD tries to jump up on the guard railing, but Cena pushes RVD right into the crowd. Cena follows RVD into the crowd. You can see a big "F*CK YOU CENA" sign. Cena grabs the sign, puts it on the face of RVD and hits a big right hand. RVD fights back on Cena as he is hanging over the guard railing. RVD hits his corkscrew leg drop over the head of Cena and Cena falls forward. RVD takes out Cena with a baseball slide. With Cena still peeking out under the bottom rope, RVD springboards over the top rope and takes out Cena with a huge leg drop. Cena is laying in the corner. RVD gets a steel chair, comes in the ring and drives it right into the face of Cena. RVD hooks the leg of Cena, but Cena kicks out after two. RVD hits another leg drop on Cena, puts the steel chair on the chest of Cena, goes off the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder on the steel chair! The fans chant "RVD" loudly as RVD crawls over, covers Cena, but only gets a two count. RVD picks up Cena, plants him near the corner, grabs the steel chair and puts it on Cena.

RVD hits the split-legged moonsault on Cena, but Cena gets the steel chair up when RVD comes down. Cena fights back kicking RVD in the gut and hitting a big DDT on RVD right on top of the steel chair. Cena hooks the leg of RVD, but RVD kicks out after two. Another "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" chant from the ECW crowd at Cena. Cena gets the steel chair, positions it between the top and middle rope, grabs RVD and catapults him into the steel chair. RVD cracks his head right into the steel chair with force. Cena covers RVD and again RVD kicks out after two. RVD gets back to his feet. Cena hits a twirling back suplex on RVD. Cena raises his arm up, the crowd chants "SAME OLD SH*T", Cena does the you can't see me taunt and hits the five knuckle shuffle. Cena raises his arms up, salutes RVD and gets ready. RVD gets to his feet, Cena grabs him, puts him on his shoulders, RVD fights off and kicks Cena right in the face taking him down. Cena approaches RVD in the corner with a few rights. Cena irish whips RVD, charges, but RVD gets a boot up. When RVD goes up to the top to take out Cena again, Cena grabs RVD and drives him down hard into the mat. Cena hooks the leg of RVD, but RVD kicks out after two. RVD positions Cena on the top rope and Cena falls off. Cena gets back up on the ring apron and RVD catches him with a dropkick. Cena falls off and hits the guard railing with force. We then see RVD pulling out a table from under the ring.

RVD takes the table and sets it up in the corner of the ring. Cena grabs RVD, trips him up and locks on the STFU out of no where! RVD reaches out for the bottom rope. RVD inches closer to the rope with Cena on his back locking in the STFU. RVD reaches and finally gets the bottom rope. The referee makes the count at Cena to break the hold and Cena doesn't. The referee pulls Cena off and gets in his face. Cena pushes the referee and the referee pushes Cena back. Cena then levels the referee. RVD is up on the top and Cena cuts him off crotching him. Cena grabs RVD, hooks his arm and hits a big superplex. Cena leaves the ring and throws part of the steel steps into the ring. Cena picks up the steel steps, RVD stands up, Cena charges and nails RVD in the face with the steps. RVD is down. SmackDown referee Nick Patrick hits the ring, Cena covers...1...2...RVD gets a shoulder up. Cena grabs RVD, puts him on his shoulders, RVD holds the top rope and Cena gives RVD the FU over the top rope to the outside! A man dressed in black with a black helmet appears in the ring. The man gives Cena a Spear into the corner smashing through the table! The man takes off the helmet and reveals himself to be Edge! Edge asks Cena if he could see that. The ECW crowd thanks Edge. RVD comes in and hits the Five Star Frog Splash on Cena. SmackDown referee Nick Patrick is still out. RVD tries to wake him up. Paul Heyman comes running down the entrance area and hits the ring. Heyman yells at RVD to cover Cena. RVD hooks the leg, Heyman counts, 1...2...3!

Winner & NEW WWE/ECW Champion: Rob Van Dam
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Well that's pathetic on match 4
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Well, I guess they had to end it that way.

Man, I would've loved a non-WWE surprise though, like a Rhyno or New Jack.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Is it still going on?
    Ted

MLB ERA
    updated with gerweck.net's recolection of the match, i had to give the computer to my mom

MLB ERA
    ONS was good, but not as good as last year's

Rey vs Sabu was a stupid finish

hell Terry Funk was more injuried than those two and he came back to finish

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ah, so it takes interference from Edge and Paul Heyman as a "ref" for RVD to win. Go figure.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    yeah i know

i'm pissed that ecw gets the wwe championship, but it should be interesting to see what unfolds now.

methinks that there will be a tournament for the championship because there was a image at the end of ons for vengance showing edge still as the no. 1 contender.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Well, at least we'll find out shit tomorrow and tuesday.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    here what I think will happen

Vince will come out tomorrow, and say the victory doesn't count since it didn't happen in a WWE ring and Vince will put Cena in the main event with Edge and RVD and Cena will just win again

Thanks for the update guys!