Page 17 of 267 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

I think the face turn is complete.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    More power to HHH.
    Having cheerleaders as wrasslers is awfully lame. As lame as that drawn out entrance by the Nitro guy.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    figures...i have to today, first monday i've worked in forever, and i have miss what has been said "the best raw of 2006" which i wouldn't go that far but it sounds pretty interesting, recap anyone?
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    It sure was strange seeing JR actually openly cheering for HHH. I didnt think it was possible for WWE to turn HHH face after so long but all they need to do is find a reason for him to "help the fans". Spirit Squads not bad but I think they need to "take that next step" and try to begin getting over on a singles basis before they get stale.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing that HBK might make an appearance next week to save Triple H from joining the 'club'.
    rf28

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I missed mondays show. what was the big events? Any new champions?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AA ERA
    I don't think having a group like the Spirit Squad was a bad idea but the fact that they are male cheerleaders bothers me. They should have made them something else, but still had them as a group. Just seems to sissy-fied to me.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34
    I don't think having a group like the Spirit Squad was a bad idea but the fact that they are male cheerleaders bothers me. They should have made them something else, but still had them as a group. Just seems to sissy-fied to me.
    Whats more annoying than Male Cheerleaders??? The ideas grone on me a bit. Its original to a point but will get stale unlike other "groups". So they are over as heels WWE needs to start trying to see who can get over as more of an individual wrestler, tag team, etc and work from there.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    No new champs. Triple H defeated Kenny in a "Spirit Jack" match where the rest of the Spirit Squad was at ringside. Vince then told Triple H that next week he would join the Kiss My A** club.

In other events, no new GM was named, but Jonathan Coachman was named as Vince's Executive Assistant.

Edge defeated Big Show

Kane and Shelton Benjamin battled to a no contest when a fake Kane came out in the old Kane costume with the mask and chokeslammed the real Kane.

John Cena defeated Johnny Nitro and then had a war of words with RVD.

Paul Heyman and Mick Foley had a face off and a verbal war of words. It was then announced that ECW got two draft picks, one wrestler from Raw and one wrestler from SmackDown would join the new ECW roster. Raw's pick was RVD and SmackDown's pick was Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle then proceeded to give Foley a beat down.

They also set up a possible Tazz vs. Jerry Lawler match for ECW One Night Stand II. During the Cena match, RVD came to the announce table and had a verbal spat with Lawler, who was ripping on Tazz and ECW.

Beth Phoenix (the new girl that has been attacking Mickie James) and Torrie defeated Candice and Victoria. Both Trish and Mickie James were at ringside.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    BTW, what's up with the Kane vs. Kane angle?
    rf28

But don't forget about the appearance of Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrada. Oh by far my fav...Hehe.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Also, the idenity of the fake Kane is reportedly Drew Hankinson, aka "Freakin' Deacon" from OVW, per Wrestleview, and probably PWInsider.

Man, I'm starting to hear everyone say Armando's name with him already, he's been there for what, 6 weeks? That's not a good news if they want Umaga to continue getting over as a heel.

As for the Spirit Squad, they've been nothing short of awesome since coming up, working with a cartoonish gimmick and everything. They took 4 guys that we're ready for the WWE, but didn't really have any plans for the future, and then took a future WWE champion(Who we all know as Kenny) and got them in Main Events, and gave them the tag titles. And the execution of that gimmick has been flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by Witlon
    Man, I'm starting to hear everyone say Armando's name with him already, he's been there for what, 6 weeks? That's not a good news if they want Umaga to continue getting over as a heel.
    Clearly Umaga isn't the show. Armando is the show. The fans are all over this guy. Umaga is a terrible wrestler but Armando is what the fans want -- entertainment. The fact that he introduces the "Samoan Bulldozer" is what his gig is all about. I see Armando's role widening as was evidenced when he told Coach that whatever Mr. McMahon wanted he was ready to help. Interesting story line and this guy has great mic skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Witlon
    As for the Spirit Squad, they've been nothing short of awesome since coming up, working with a cartoonish gimmick and everything. They took 4 guys that we're ready for the WWE, but didn't really have any plans for the future, and then took a future WWE champion(Who we all know as Kenny) and got them in Main Events, and gave them the tag titles. And the execution of that gimmick has been flawless.
    Kenny is clearly the star of the group and will eventually break out as a single to attain who knows what heights in the WWE. I am warming to the whole story line with the Spirt Squad but I don't think the group can last a long time.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Sabu v. Mysterio officially added to ONS Card...

Man, it's making it hard for me to pay 40 bucks for it.

MLB ERA
    Cena getting boo'ed endlessly might
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg