Page 15 of 267 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE/TNA/ROH Thread

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ah, he took a dump a couple of bags, big ****ing deal, nothing more than what happens in the NFL or MLB.

Some guys just have attitude problems, and that's Orton. Maybe the suspension will sort him out, because Smackdown really needs him as a top heel right now.

Fake Smackdown reports actually have Mark Henry walking away with the World Heavyweight Title on Friday...Scary, scary, scary though. And Benoit is taking a couple months off...*sigh*

MLB ERA
    gunn's contract with TNA wasn't up until jan i thought
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Witlon
    Ah, he took a dump a couple of bags, big ****ing deal, nothing more than what happens in the NFL or MLB.

Some guys just have attitude problems, and that's Orton. Maybe the suspension will sort him out, because Smackdown really needs him as a top heel right now.

Fake Smackdown reports actually have Mark Henry walking away with the World Heavyweight Title on Friday...Scary, scary, scary though. And Benoit is taking a couple months off...*sigh*
    nah i just read a report that mark henry faced beniot

SPOILERS:
    http://powerwrestling.com/news/board.php?Show=2433

Mark Henry? That guy is a joke. He has no ring skills and no mic skills whatsoever. So, what good is he. He blows.

MLB ERA
    An additional pay-per-view is set to take place on December 3rd, 2006. There is no word yet on what the PPV will be called, or what brand(s) will be involved.
    http://www.wrestling-edge.com/newsar...page=150504507

Chris Benoit is beat up and needs time off to heal his shoulder, SD hasn't been good for anyone

Benoit RVD Christian its like a kiss of death for wrestlers
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    nah i just read a report that mark henry faced beniot

SPOILERS:
    http://powerwrestling.com/news/board.php?Show=2433
    As I said, fake reports. I've seen 3 different results for the Smackdown tapings, and I didn't believe any of them until PWInsider said one was right.

MLB ERA
    i don't really care for the SD brand so i don't really care

MLB ERA
    As I said, fake reports. I've seen 3 different results for the Smackdown tapings, and I didn't believe any of them until PWInsider said one was right.
    was one of the fake reports you heard saying The Great Khali would beat Rey for the title?

Cuz that's the one I heard.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    it does suck, more than ever which is really sad becuase in recent years the SD brand has been down right horrible, too bad for injuries, an un-timely death, and WWE writer's completely ruining the talent (RVD), forcing Christian to walk away from the company and join TNA to be one of their top stars, that caused SD to sucks so much lately, and the "draft" hasn't been that good to SD either.

no Eddie, Orton, Batista, Christian, and soon to be no, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit for months, JBL wants to go to RAW (rumour right now), UnderTaker is in his last days as an active wrestler now, and Rey is even rumoured to have Knee Surgery.

SD has potential but the writers just keep destroying the brand over and over agian.

I almost never watch SD since they moved to Friday nights. Just something about it...don't like it. Don't like the story lines. Bah!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    was one of the fake reports you heard saying The Great Khali would beat Rey for the title?

Cuz that's the one I heard.
    Yep, another fake. These guys have too much time on their hands.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay_is_God
    it does suck, more than ever which is really sad becuase in recent years the SD brand has been down right horrible, too bad for injuries, an un-timely death, and WWE writer's completely ruining the talent (RVD), forcing Christian to walk away from the company and join TNA to be one of their top stars, that caused SD to sucks so much lately, and the "draft" hasn't been that good to SD either.

no Eddie, Orton, Batista, Christian, and soon to be no, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit for months, JBL wants to go to RAW (rumour right now), UnderTaker is in his last days as an active wrestler now, and Rey is even rumoured to have Knee Surgery.

SD has potential but the writers just keep destroying the brand over and over agian.
    Not to mention that they just lost the best tag team they've had since Billy and Chuck...

It's like they're trying to make it suck, I just don't understand it. The only halfway decent thing they've done is put Birchall on TV and give the tag titles to London and Kendrick/Spanky(Whatever they're calling him these days).

MLB ERA
    Not to mention that they just lost the best tag team they've had since Billy and Chuck...

It's like they're trying to make it suck, I just don't understand it. The only halfway decent thing they've done is put Birchall on TV and give the tag titles to London and Kendrick/Spanky(Whatever they're calling him these days).
    Joey Mercury wants time off too

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Bah @ Mercury. I'd mark for a Helms - Joey fued.

Speaking of Helms, with London and Kendrick winning the tag titles and Noble/Kash teaming up full time, what are they trying to do to the Cruiserweight division?

The only guys left are the Mexicools, Scotty, Funaki and Nunzio(Who's teaming with Vito again on Velo). The division needs a shot in the arm, maybe bringing back Frankie would do it for them...

I'm speaking of Frankie Kazarian, former Velocity worker and TNA X Division star that was fired earlier this year for refusing to cut his hair. Well, he cut his hair now, maybe he'll get another shot.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    New GM to be announced for Raw tonight...rumored names include Shane McMahon(Yay), Dusty Rhodes and JBL(boo).

It's supposed to kick off Raw, according to WWE.com.

I really think it has to be a heel, you can't have 2 "People's Boss" guys, which is what Teddy Long is on Smackdown, so hopefully it's Shane. It wouldn't surprise me if Vince named himself GM of Raw, though, as a swerve for more ratings.