I'm going to try and trade the rest of the veterans this offseason, I'm looking for specs, specs, and more specs
Cheap $ Wise section:

#62 Kyle Lotzkar, Starting Pitcher, 26 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 5.0 spec with decent development + 5.0-4.5 spec

#69 William "With Ketchup" Slyder, Starting Pitcher, 26 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 2 5.0 specs with decent development

1 Yr left on Contract Section:

#47 Jason Donald, Shortstop, 31 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: Eligible for Type B at least so I'd be looking for a 5.0 spec and then a 5.0 risky spec or solid 4.5 guy +3.0 spec

#15 Alex Rios, Rightfield, 35 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 3.5 spec

#35 Adrian Cardenas, Second Base, 28 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 5.0 spec or 2 4.5 specs

#37 Steven Benford, Reliever, 30 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 3.5 spec

#92 Michael Bourn, Centerfield, 33 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 3.0 spec

2 YRS LEFT ON CONTRACT section

#57 Scott Kazmir, Starting Pitcher, 32 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: Risky 5.0 spec or good 4.5 spec due to financial liability

#28 Melky Cabrera, Centerfield, 31 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report Price: 4.5 spec

FREE (i will take a 1.0 spec for all of these guys)

#42 Dallas McPherson, Leftfield, 36 yrs, Philadelphia Phillies - Out of the Park Baseball Report

PM or AIM if your interested and we can start discussing now