Thread: Cubbies Trade Block

AAA ERA

Cubs Cubbies Trade Block

Prospects... prospects... prospects... and maybe a good pitcher. Basically I'd like to trade a little of my depth to try and stock the farm. Feel free to offer anything. But an elite pen arm would really interest me in terms of MLB players.

Lars David, Catcher, 29 yrs - He boosted last year, but with my recent signing of Mauer he's not going to get the playing time to fill out. If I had to, I might be willing to talk Josh Donaldson, Catcher, 29 yrs but it's unlikely I'd deal him. Still in a league without a lot of great catchers I have some talent.

Donald Bellinger, Reliever, 27 yrs - 3.58 ERA in 70 games last year. Solid ratings. I'd love to keep him but I don't have the room.

Elvis Andrus, Shortstop, 26 yrs - Really unique player. Doesn't have eye, but can help you out in a lot of areas. He hit .316 in 2013 as a rookie and .291 his sophmore year. Though he had less at bats. Where he sticks out is he's an RBI machine without being a home run king. Look at his 2013, he had a 100 RBI season with 11 HR's and he hits in the lower part of my lineup. Last season in less AB's he was still good at getting XBH and wound up with 71 RBI's. He's also a speedster which I'm sure someone will like.

Andrew Rundle, Rightfield, 27 yrs - Rundle is someone you might almost overlook cause his power and eye don't stick out. He's still got some speed to go with 10 contact and 7 avoid K. So while he's not drawing walks he's making contact a lot on top of not striking out a lot. Great defensive range in the corners, he's coming off a season where he hit .347. I'm sure he could be a monster 2 hitter for someone.

Carlos Villanueva, Reliever, 31 yrs - spot starter/long reliever, had an ok 4.14 ERA last year which isn't anything to jump up and down about but he's not a liability either. Had a 7-2 record to go with that ERA. At 9-7-8 overall now, I'm sure someone might even take a risk on him as a starter.

Tyler Colvin, Leftfield, 29 yrs - Decent outfielder and could be of use to some people.

Chris Huseby, Starting Pitcher, 27 yrs - Could be something, but no room to find out if a call up would help him fill out. He's blocked, so he's available.

Jaff Decker, Leftfield, 24 yrs - This was my 2nd round pick from last year, so he's not someone who hasn't developed. He was just created a little bit older. Could be a nice gamble for someone.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Cubbies Trade Block

Brett Cecil
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

AAA ERA

Cecil is weird, but I'm interested if your serious.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He's tentatively available. Same if you want Gallagher back now that I fixed his mental state.
    Ted

MLB ERA

I like Andrus.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

AAA ERA

Well FA went ok for me. I got the pen arms I needed and a power hitting outfielder. So Rundle, Andrus, and David are the three guys I'd like to move the most. I'd be willing to put all three in a deal if necessary.

I'm looking for a stud pen arm, or an updgrade over Jeff Samardzija as my 5th starter.
    Former GM of...
    S3SL Padres 2017-2030
    SBSL Isotopes 2007-2009
    TSSL Cubs 2006-2018
    TPSL Cubs 2007-2018

MLB ERA

I've got a bunch of pen arms for you, and I have Carlos Zambrano and Ervin Santana in the rotation that need to go. I really like Andrus and Decker.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Someone trade for Rundle, save the poor kid from AAA Hell.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    Well FA went ok for me. I got the pen arms I needed and a power hitting outfielder. So Rundle, Andrus, and David are the three guys I'd like to move the most. I'd be willing to put all three in a deal if necessary.

I'm looking for a stud pen arm, or an updgrade over Jeff Samardzija as my 5th starter.
    Hill
    Francis
    Weaver

Pick one.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)