Thread: Sim #9(DEADLINE SIM READ INSIDE IF YOU INTEND TO TRADE): Thurs, 12/11 @ 10:00 PM edt

MLB ERA

Forecast Sim #9(DEADLINE SIM READ INSIDE IF YOU INTEND TO TRADE): Thurs, 12/11 @ 10:00 PM edt

The trade deadline itself is going to be earlier on the same day (Thursday) at 12:00 PM noon EDT.

Both teams must have sent a copy of the deal in (unless a member is on council, in which case they may post it themselves) to me by that time. I encourage trying to get deals in earlier if you anticipate it may fail or something, because then you'll have much more time to rework and stuff. Yada yada yada.

Sim is up right now. I simmed all but one game on the 31st, I believe a game between Boston and Texas. So if you look in the standings and both teams have played one less game, that's why.

thanks!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Sim #9(DEADLINE SIM READ INSIDE IF YOU INTEND TO TRADE): Thurs, 12/11 @ 10:00 PM

I am re-uploading the site.... after I closed out and reloaded the ratings go back to normal. It just seems like a random glitch...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Sim #9(DEADLINE SIM READ INSIDE IF YOU INTEND TO TRADE): Thurs, 12/11 @ 10:00 PM

changes sent. I haven't been discussing any deals so nothing should be going down. maybe I'll move SP Diamond Dave, but I wouldn't need to send changes for that.

MLB ERA

I should try to stack up on Oz guys. Build a team of butt ****ing neo-nazis to rival the S3F AAA Padres.

Oh yeah, the tpsl is back up... I forgot to enter your changes before I re-upped though prov, but I did get them. The star ratings are fixed now. I don't know why it does that, honestly...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

no problem...I wasn't expecting you to enter them. I was just letting you know that I sent them and wouldn't have any trades (except maybe a minor league one that wouldn't require more changes).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

So you want Giles then Nick, hey you are in need of a MR!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    I should try to stack up on Oz guys. Build a team of butt ****ing neo-nazis to rival the S3F AAA Padres.
    Schillinger for Leadbetter, DONE AND DONER
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

deadline in effect.. one trade is in council... it will be voted on and sent through, and we will sim around 10:00 PM tonight. deadline for changes is 9:00 PM

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

running the sim now.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

boo yah!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Can't wait to see Atlanta's lead grow!

MLB ERA

Note: I knocked on wood, so I don't want to see Freeman, Heyward, Fielder, Cordier, and Harden all get hurt as karma for my arrogance!

MLB ERA

sites up...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat