Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 All Star Festivities

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2013 All Star Festivities

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    Uh, you re-do the team every other week.
    But sure, keep going. You keep us entertained in council.
    Well when nothing works. What else are you to do?

Edit: While Marmol, McClung, A Jones and Weaver are all better their career averages.

Meche, Hill, League, Dirkx, Votto, Pedroia (He is getting back to normal though), Tui (yes hes still 60 points below his BA), Cordero are all below their career stats. EVEN WITH THE ALL THE CHANGES. They can hit, they can't pitch, they can't stay healthy (Francis and Kiker are both out), So you tell me, mr know it all, how in the do you fix this team that can't do a damn thing despite the talent. Not all of us, have that ability to just make everything win. So have some fun in the TC, laugh it all up, because right now you would be frustrated too with this team if you were in my shoes.

While I'm in the ranting mood and probably won't finish 2nd for the 5th straight year. Ive tried about 14 different lineups, 9 different starting pitchers, about 16 middle relievers, and 4 closers, well at least Marmol finally became the closer LEAGUE was supposed to be. Fact the matter is everything has been tried and they won't breakthough, i've asked advice on the team. Everything and nothing has improved. So I give up with this team for now, I want to blow it up and start it up from scratch.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

My boy Hank Blalock representing my Rangers. Atta boy.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

3 from Colorado. No shocker none of them were pitchers
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12