Thread: Final s/t and opening day sim times:

MLB ERA

Final s/t and opening day sim times:

Hey Guys,

I really wanted to have everything for spring training up yesterday, let alone today, but I just really didn't have a chance to be on much at all these past few days. I usually don't like going into detail about why when it comes to these kind of things, but my grandmother was hospitalized a few days ago and it's been kind of touch and go for a minute here. On top of that, tonight was my parents anniversary and I was helping watch my brothers most of the night.

I did almost all of the lineup changes that have been sent to me so far (save maybe 2 or 3 in my inbox waiting), and I could still run spring training now because I entered everybody's stuff, but I'd much rather start fresh tomorrow morning on a full tank. On top of that, I think I'm going to sim Sunday morning too... it just will be a lot easier for me to pull off.

Apologies guys, when the year finally gets underway I promise sims will be much more frequent.

So Saturday (today) morning around 11:00am or 12:00 noon for spring training and the upload with everything that's been sent to me as of then, and then the official opening day sim which will be 15 days Sunday at noon...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Final s/t and opening day sim times:

I hope everything is OK w/ your Grandfather bro...life before sims, but thanks for the update.

MLB ERA

no apology necessary. Prov hit it on the button. Just do what you can bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Aight guys, first of all, thanks for all of your patience.

Now then... spring training is up on the site. Everyone who has sent me lineups or changes up to THIS POINT should be on the site. All trades that have passed through should be there as well.

One problem is... I'm going out of town tomorrow (just for the afternoon, and will be back late in the evening/AM of the same day) so I can't sim. I reallllly hate to do this, but I'm going to bump the sim back one last time to Monday.

So final resting time for the sim is Monday around noon. Please just have all of your line-ups in by 11:00 AM eastern time. I'll try to have it all up by around 12:30 or 1:00, and if I can't, I'll make sure to check in atleast. But I've already entered almost everyone's lineups, so I don't see how there should be much of a problem...

Also, if you've sent lineups but need to make a small change, you still can... I don't mind.

P.S.

Until the first sim, if you have a trade and you urgently want it to get voted on, PM it to Zito as well as me. I'm not sure how much I'll be on these next few days or if I'll even have interernet access at all tomorrow, so you may want to just PM Zito your trades entirely for now. I'll talk to him and confirm he's cool with it.

After Monday all trades can go back to me... but for now, just PM them to Zito if it's urgent and you really want it to pass before the first sim. I just wanna make sure trades go through if anyone is still in the midst of making them.

Thanks!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

I'll have my line ups in tonight.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I don't mind if deals are sent to me.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

site being uploaded now with the sim... only took me all day.

everyones lineups are in of course, if you didnt get them in i auto'd for you.... but mostly everyone got 'em in in some fashion

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat