Thread: Opening Day Sim: 10/15 12:00 noon EST

MLB ERA

Opening Day Sim: 10/15 12:00 noon EST

Deadline for changes is 11:00 AM est.

Upload will follow as quickly as possible, but please keep in mind that since this is opening day, it might be a little late.

If your team doesn't send changes and you have 25+ men on the roster from the previous year, I will have to automatically send down men to make the correct amount on your roster, and then auto your lineups & staffs. So please try to get line-ups in if you haven't already...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Re: Opening Day Sim: 10/15 12:00 noon EST

I'm starting some changes I didn't do lastnight, and then I will upload the site. If we're late a little bit, I apologize... but first sim of the year is always a rough one because I under-estimate the work it'll be.

Thanks guys!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

oh poop, serves me right for being gone for the weekend... i meant to send changes right after the spring training sim, but i was in negotiations on a trade that fell through

oh well, auto's aren't always a bad thing... but i'll make sure to have my full changes in for the next sim
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDawkins View Post
    oh poop, serves me right for being gone for the weekend... i meant to send changes right after the spring training sim, but i was in negotiations on a trade that fell through

oh well, auto's aren't always a bad thing... but i'll make sure to have my full changes in for the next sim
    What he said. Sad thing is, I was on the site, on TPSL, but I spaced. I even typed everything out during trade convos with Gen.

I miss almost every ****ing Opening Day sim.

MLB ERA

Dry, tim, if you have changes, feel free to send em right now... or any time within the next half hour.

Here's the deal... I've got literally 3 changes in my inbox to do. I had about 19, and I slacked off the past few nights. But I gotta run to pick up my baby brother from school right now, and grab lunch... so I'll be on to finish the changes, and upload the sim around 2:15ish. So if you guys can get changes in, feel free. I encourage it. If not, it's no biggie.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

I am simming now (finally, I know). To those who didn't fill out line-ups, I auto'd the depth charts and staffs if they were really incomplete, or I used my best judgement to fill in the blanks. I didn't want teams to fall completely out of the race from the get-go.

Also, I called up the free agents/players acquired in trades for those who didn't send in lineups... I wouldn't usually do this, but because it's the first sim of the year and I want people to remain interested, I did.

If you have a problem with the auto management of the lineups/rotations, sorry, you should've sent them in yourself.

Anyway, look for the upload within the hour. Thanks guys!

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

*prods*
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic