Thread: philadelphia lollies

Phillies philadelphia lollies

2b chase utley
    sp brett myers

and i would like to offer mrp latroy hawkins a 17 year, 8 dollar contract. with an option for the 18th year that would pay him 4 dollars and a pack of dixie cups.
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

MLB ERA
    brett meyers needs a winning team
    utley - prime, would like to test market- offer?

and not if i offer latroy a free victor diaz "home run!" talking bobblehead doll first, with incentives of personal corn massage via dusty bakers hands at his service 24/7 if he reaches 70 innings and 25 saves

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Quote Originally Posted by nick
    brett meyers needs a winning team
    nah more like needs anger management classes BRETT YOU HONKY TONK BADONKADONK

utley - prime, would like to test market- offer?
    4 years, 14 mil per

and not if i offer latroy a free victor diaz "home run!" talking bobblehead doll first, with incentives of personal corn massage via dusty bakers hands at his service 24/7 if he reaches 70 innings and 25 saves
    you drive a hard bargain but you'll regret that statement when i steal julian tavarez from right under your nose with a blockbuster offer of a sealed pack of grape flavored big league chew and an entire sheet and jung bong fleer baseball cards

thats right, you mess with the bull you get the horns buddy

MLB ERA
    signed !

and

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

is brett myers still ignoring any talks? i'm gonna lose the bastard if i dont get something done within the next 2 or so sims, cause his ML service clause will kick in

also... will ryan howard listen to any offers, or is he alright just sitting on his mound of arbitration and hot dogs next year

MLB ERA
    howards in prime, would liek t otest market. offer?

meyers..same thing. he's listening to offers now. in prime, woudl like to test market.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

ryan howard: 4 years, $14 million per

him and chase utley can be 56 million dollar buddies. and have secret tree house meetings. and bake cupcakes with "56" sloppily written on them. and then ryan howard will eat 55 of the 56 cupcakes they baked. and instead of being downright livid with that development, chase utley will go "HEY we have 56 million dollars lets go play contra 4 on the super nintendo entertainment system."

the end

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDawkins View Post

him and chase utley can be 56 million dollar buddies. and have secret tree house meetings. and bake cupcakes with "56" sloppily written on them. and then ryan howard will eat 55 of the 56 cupcakes they baked. and instead of being downright livid with that development, chase utley will go "HEY we have 56 million dollars lets go play contra 4 on the super nintendo entertainment system."

the end
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianDawkins View Post

the end

ryan doesnt want so many years. which can only mean he really invisions advancing up to the ranks of playing saturday night slam masters on sega genesis with ben sheets in ny after a few years of contra with chase.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat