Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Power Rankings (3.0), First Half Report Edition

Rookie ERA

Re: 2015 Power Rankings (2.0)

I just can't get no respect...
    LeagueTeamRecordPlayoff RecordDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLMariners293-517 (.362)0-0000002055-Present
    TBLPhillies559-413 (.575)20-24 (Series Record 2-6)412002013-End
    MSLTigers124-362 (.255)0-0000002052-2054

LeagueTeamRecordPlayoff RecordDivision TitlesConference Titles Championship WinsYears as GM
    KBSLNew York Knicks58-24 (.707)9-7 (2-1 series record)00000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

3 of the worst teams in the league are in your division

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

My teams been frustrating to say the least...

MLB ERA

i need to trade my closer... he's too good
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom View Post
    3 of the worst teams in the league are in your division
    Yep. And dropped four spots despite going 19-10 in my last 29.
    LeagueTeamRecordPlayoff RecordDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS WinsYears as GM

LeagueTeamRecordPlayoff RecordDivision TitlesConference Titles Championship WinsYears as GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

To be fair, Philly is 5-1 vs Arizona.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

And 2-4 vs the Mets

Rookie ERA

2015 Power Rankings (2.0)

I know I've been around here way too long to have to ask that, but how does one see record vs a particular opponent on the league site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MLB ERA

League standings towards the bottom

Rookie ERA

2015 Power Rankings (2.0)

Spectacular. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

I honestly think my team is overrated this year.
    TBL Washington 2005-2018: 1212-1056 (.534) 1 WS Title
    MSL Philadelphia Phillies - 2 W.S. Title
    Free Gift Cards, and Cash: http://www.instagc.com/27076

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

24. New York (A)
    They're dreadful, but have a surprisingly solid rotation. And not much else. Look towards the future, they have a colorful farm and will likely be picking in the top 5 for awhile. Hey, remember the fuss about Josh Hamilton having value?

23. New York (N)
    Inactivity can kill even a good franchise. The mets went from perennial contenders to bottoming out, fast. And that's unfortunate given there's no one else to give Philly competition right now. Hopefully they can pick up a human manager in the near future.

22. Pittsburgh
    The Pittsburgh Coles have been suffering from a severe lack of development. In fact, about the only worthwhile draft pick lately that's progressed has been in fact, Gerrit Cole. On the bright side, Ricky Belgrave is one of the worst rated pitchers ever to be posting a quasi-Cy Young campaign.

21. Kansas City
    Loaded farm but seemingly back luck with talent hits. They've completely torn the walls down with shrewd moves and are on pace to lock up a top 5 pick. They will also likely have an additional top 10 pick in hand with STL's disappointing season.

20. Los Angeles
    Their current problem is that their two best rated bats are hitting .219 and .186 respectively. They too, have settled in a rebuild phase. They still have some talented pitchers, headlined by the yearly improving Biddle and Matt Cain. Did you know Cain resigned for just 8 mill more TOTAL than Jason Heyward is making per year? Steal.

19. Atlanta
    I'm still crying over Kris Bryant's talent loss from last season, and he's not even my player. Anyways, Atlanta has gone silent lately instead of furthering their cause for a rebuild. They still have several attractive pieces if they push things.

18. San Francisco
    I would tell the AL West to enjoy their demise while it lasts cause their top 5 prospects should be playing next season (if not by next sim) plus they lop 21 million off the books after Peavy and Rosario walk. Combine that with Taillon, Tiggs, and Brown and they should be back on their feet very soon.

17. Seattle
    12 million for a CF that has a 6 contact vs. RHP, 20 million amongst 4 relievers, and 17 million on 1 starting pitcher. And we're a salary cap league. It's largely surprising they're not worse than they are after horrible mismanagement.

16. St. Louis
    You have to appreciate a spirited effort to contend, especially how quickly they overhauled their team. Unfortunately, it's hard to predict random injuries or poor seasons from stars, which have both plagued the Cardinals. Perhaps the strength of the division was unexpected after Minnesota had a few easy passes lately.

15. Cincinnati
    Jose Rosada, yes I'm calling him Jose, has not panned out but this is a surprisingly talented team. You just wouldn't know they even exist, well, cause I don't even notice they have a GM most of the time. They have a sneaky good 2B that you may not know about either, in Christian Colon.

14. Toronto
    They're on the verge of being a major player soon. That could happen as soon as even the second half of the season if they can acquire pitching, because they certainly have a nice, young lineup and an ace to anchor the rotation. They just lack everything else with the pitching staff.

13. Anaheim
    This is pretty much the same team that won over a 100 games last season, however, their rotation is not living up to last season's level of performance. And they're getting zero offense from their catchers. In fact, their combined OPS resembles Shaquille O'Neal's current weight.

12. Detroit
    Another team that is suffering from lack of activity. They have a monstrous 3-headed rotation with Loux, Bauer, and Greinke. Which, I'm sure once I post this, one or all will get dealt in bizarre and frustrating deals. But hey, there's this wonderful nugget: Harold Reynolds

11. Cleveland
    Got bent over a table by Heyward, might miss the playoffs for the..what, first time ever? The offense has greatly underperformed, leading to a pretty forgettable first half. But there's still tons of talent, so I would not put it past them to go on a run to get back into either the wild card or take the division away from the White Sox.

10. Baltimore
    All your DH belong to Baltimore. This is a pretty good looking team, top to bottom. Austin Jackson is even putting on his best Brady Anderson impersonation. But they currently start 5 guys that should only ever be a DH, in their lineup. So you may say their defense is Stonehenge. And that might be the only thing really keeping them down.

9. Oakland
    I'm happy that I called it from the get go that they would do well. I just wish they had more comp from their division. As is, they should be able to hop with one leg, blindfolded, into a division title. Their rotation is deadly, so deadly that Brian Bass is being renamed Marian Mass to fit their theme of M's. They still have a good farm too.

8. San Diego
    Chronically unlucky with the amount of developed talent that loses talent, but they have fought through lately by being a factor in the division and playoff races. Not only that, they might have the best pitcher in the entire league and he's only 22. And he resigned for less than 8 million. :mindblower:

7. Philadelphia
    I think they won the division after the first week. They have some old pitching, but it's holding up well. They have a good lineup too. In fact, with Rizzo having an MVP-type season, they have a pretty crazy trio of Rizzo-Puig-Castellanos. And then there's Lewis, who has a sub 2 ERA. Cy Humber isn't even the best Cy guy in the staff.

6. Boston
    Smoke and mirrors? They certainly have the hoss in Sale. They have an elite closer in Jones. And a really good SS in Lowrie. But it's an off year for Sale by his standards. They don't draw walks. They don't hit many homeruns. And the pitching outside of Sale and Jones looks fairly miserable. Can they continue to overachieve?

5. Minnesota
    Recently went on a run to keep the division still close. But you have to wonder how long they keep the ship held together with no decent options for a 4th or 5th starter and the pen being a revolving door. The offense has gotten better as the season has gone along, keeping them afloat. Hamilton's OPS has risen over .800

4. Washington
    Maybe just some underachieving by a few of their bats kept them down early on but there is no reason they shouldn't be able to win the division. They have Parker doing Parker things and a deep rotation to carry them to the playoffs, and possibly through the playoffs. They have so much depth that they could plop their closer in the rotation with no issue.

3. Arizona
    They tend to be built on excellent pitching and defense. But Blair has kind of been a black hole in the rotation so far. Hiser continues to defy logic by being one of the top leadoff men despite the decline in ratings. Arizona pretty much owned the first half, so will they continue to keep San Diego and Anaheim at bay?

2. Chicago (A)
    Ever since Upton gained back talent and Lindor was promoted, they have been fierce. While the pen does not look pretty, Gagne is still getting the job done. Then there's the rotation, which has three guys with sub 3 ERAs. And the other two are at 3.30 and under. So you could say their rotation pitches like a BOSS.

1. Chicago (N)
    I'm just going to applaud myself for drafting Hernan Coca last season. I don't know if this season lasts, but it's been super gratifying since I'm the youngest team in the league and most of the roster has been developing over the last several years as I've sucked major ice. Hopefully the second half is as rewarding.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2015 Power Rankings (3.0), First Half Report Edition

yea, my bullpen is pretty putrid. gagne is declining rapidly, de la cruz is way above the numbers he was putting up the last couple years, and im currently getting value out of the corpse of jose valverde. im already at the point where im debating which starter is going in the pen for the playoffs... beckett translates the best, but thats not gonna happen. itll probably be lynn.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Shh. Don't tell anyone I'm in the league and that I have good players.

MLB ERA

KC selling what few pieces we have so we can put up a fight for #1

Gonzalez/McPherson/Huber all GPA

Looking for homes for Perry and Price

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast