Thread: Playoff Predictions...

MLB ERA

Playoff Predictions...

American League Divisional Series:
    Philadelphia over Anaheim in 4 games. Not having Bonderman for Gm 1 really really hurts me. I think I'll take the one that Bonderman starts if its not against some dude named Dontrelle *enter kid star Gary Coleman* "whatcha talkin about Willis?"

Cleveland over Savannah in 5 games. That pitching plus Cleveland's patience at the plate win out.

National League Divisional Series:
    In an upset of the round. Cincinnati Royals beat Atlanta Braves in 5 games. I wonder if Singles ball will win in the playoffs for Atlanta. Ive been wrong before. *sees limb cracking* Oh crap....
    Milwaukee Brewers over LA Dodgers. Milwaukees just too good right now and should get even better. Milwaukee in 3.

American League Championship Series:
    Battle of the Titans: Cleveland vs Philadelphia. These two teams couldnt be much more even than they are. Cleveland was 2nd in Runs Scored, Philly was 3rd in Runs Scored (Before the sim tonight). Cleveland's 2nd in ERA, Philly's 5th. The season series? You guessed it 6 wins and 6 losses for both teams. I think Cleveland pulls this one out in the last game. Cleveland is your AL Champ in 7 games.

National League Championship Series:
    Battle of the 2 stalwarts: You Cant talk SBSL without bringing up DiamondDave and DocScott among the first names in this league. But DiamondDave wins this battle. Milwaukee in 5 games.

World Series:
    Cleveland comes off a long series??? Not a problem I think they win it all this year before the rise of the Big Red Bird Machine and the NL Central dominance. Cleveland in 6 games.

Feel free to disect.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

I agree with all of your picks pretty much. My team has I think the best 1-2-3 in the playoffs, but the offense has been pitiful the prior 2 sim's before this past 1...If my team had the same ratings as they did in the middle of the season, I would think I'd have a great chance of winning it, but I just don't see my team having enough offense to win in the postseason...

Cleveland to win over Philly in the ALCS. 6 games

Milwaukee to win over Cincy in the NLCS. 6 games

I like Cleveland to win the WS against the Brewers. 6 games

MLB ERA
    Hell

I'm just happy to be in there. Something I did not think would happen this year, as I was building this team
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Cincinnati has survived a lot of injuries and such this season. I admit that I thought I was going to win the division before this campaign started, but I'll take the wild-card berth.

The Royals' main weak spot is pitching behind the top two starters and the extremely inconsistent bullpen.