Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pm me changes from now on

MLB ERA

Pm me changes from now on

The importing has worked flawlessly until today, but I've fielded enough complaints today to realize that it isn't worth it. I won't be updating the league file anymore so just PM me your line-up changes from now on.

It is weird how they didnt go through. Also odd the game allowed teams to play with less than 25 players. I know my team only had 24 guys on the roster. Anyways....PMing it is!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I hope you realize I wasn't complaining about you Crazy, just the situation itself.

But you're the boss so I am a-ok with PM's.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    I hope you realize I wasn't complaining about you Crazy, just the situation itself.

But you're the boss so I am a-ok with PM's.
    Yeah...I know you weren't. It's just that in the last couple of hour there is a thread full of complaints and plenty of PMs about it too. I can't explain why the changes didn't go through, but I know it had nothing to do with file names. I'll be cutting back on the amount of sims in a week, because I'll have more changes to enter.

Hell, Im already typing up my PM changes. The only reason I liked uploaded was managing minor league staffs and lineups....especially since the AI starts 1.0 35 year old SP's over guys like Homer Bailey

Rookie ERA
    I hate PMing, Easier for the file

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by jf7623
    I hate PMing, Easier for the file
    Importing is a lot easier on all of us when it works, but I'd rather do the extra work than deal with a ton of complaints after a sim. It just isn't worth it.

MLB ERA
    The goddamn complainers again....

This is the reason I went and bought the game.... to be able to handle everything and have fun doing it, and also I liked that it made it easier on Crazy....

This is nothing of your fault Crazy.... but even if it were... F&#$ IT, it is a damn game. People take this crap too seriously.
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

Rookie ERA
    I am not complaining at all. I say lets give this another try and see the results. PLEASE!!!!

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    why is there all the complaining? Guy's just pm the lineup's to crazy like we always have done. This is very easy to do, but instead you find fault over the game (file) not working. Just message crazyeights and everything is solved.

If I was crazy I would tell the complainers now either stop or be warned then out of the league. We never had these issues till this new league started.

Crazy does a hell of a job here he doe's this on his free time, be happy we have this league. Just back off on the compalining.

Just my thoughts. Lets have fun here.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

AAA ERA
    I heart PMing.
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Well Dave, when a good portion of the league experienced problems, expect some complaining.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Well Dave, when a good portion of the league experienced problems, expect some complaining.
    There should no longer be any problems since we are no longer importing. I really wish I didn't have to do this, but I can't promise there won't be problems in the future since I don't know what caused these problems.

I'm not happy that there problems today either, because it will slow the league down a lot. It was nobodys fault though so complaining won't help any.

First off, if people stop complaining, maybe crazy will go back to importing possibly? To make things easier on him?

Also, crazy, I suggest that when trade deadline comes up, take a couple weeks break. You deserve it man.

Have you thought about showing the full league file available (FULL LEAGUE File, if they dont like it....to bad)....and allowing people to continue uploading their changes with the caveat, if it doesnt work for you, you cant complain. Thus saving you time, saving us time, and knowing if for whatever reason it doesnt go through...you have no right to complain. You could even 'sticky' a thread on the main page about the 'no complaining about uploading rules'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast