Thread: Contract Extensions Deadline Mon 8:00pmEST

MLB ERA

Contract Extensions Deadline Mon 8:00pmEST

I will probably roll over to next season on Tuesday, but it might happen on Monday night.

MLB ERA

Re: Contract Extensions Deadline Mon 8:00pmEST

We're having a snowstorm here and I haven't had a chance to get online much today, so I will extend the deadline until tomorrow at 10:00am.

MLB ERA

the deadline for extensions has pass, so this is how it will work now. I will be in and out throughout the day, and also will be working on trying to figure out how to get us a catobase. i will roll the season over at some point today of tonight. as long as you get extensions in before that happens, then they will be entered. there may not be any notice before the rollover, but afterall.... the deadline has passed.

MLB ERA

Well, setting up the first SBSL Catobase is turning into an all day thing. I'm having all sorts of problems getting this thing up and running, but I think it will be worth it if I can get it working properly. I may not finish it today, and I can't "proceed to next season" until I get this fixed, or we won't be able to use the catobase. I'm not giving up on it yet, I'm reading all of the help infor from the OOTP boards on this program that I can find. Unfortunately, the creator disapeared 4 years ago, so there isn't much support left except old posts. If anyone here has experience setting up a catobase, please let me know. lol

MLB ERA

what is catobase?
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

I had the same question. I'm assuming it's some kind of database involving either a better way to create players or something.

MLB ERA

catobase is an ootp utility that was created by jeff cato (hence the name catobase) in 2004 or earlier that records the history of your league. it is similar to the league almanac, but much better and more detailed. you can see player salaries, ratings, ect for each year. it even tells you what managers had the most wins/losses throughout the existence of the league. catobase sets the history of your league up on webpages that are similar to the setup of baseball reference.com with similar players and such. here is an example of a league that i just googled and found a catobase for them.

The Splendid Splinter History - League Statistics and History

I've never been in a league that used it, but i've always wanted to use it. I'm having problems setting it up, but i'm hoping i can figure it out. From what I can tell, the creator of the program disappeared in 2005, which makes it difficult to install the program when there are issues. I've found posts from a couple of people that had the same problem that I am having, but I'm not finding the solution to the problem yet.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It's not named after Kelvin Cato? Pshh, shit on that.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

i think the problem is that i need the csv exporter files, mainly the career exporter. if anybody has these, or even knows what I'm talking about, please let me know. these are the same files used for bosi. i used to have them, but that was a long time ago. mission... do you still have these files?