Well, that sucked. I did MUCH better than I expected for most of the season, but September was awful, and landed the overall record about where I had predicted at the start of the year:

The Offense:

Catcher- Neil Walker: Average was a bit low, but hit with plenty of pop and even stole 23 bases (B+)

First Baseman
- Adrian Gonzalez: Despite being injured, Gonzalez finished the year with decent numbers. Needs to improve...However the bump in power from the last sim should help him moving in to next year (C+)

Second Baseman- Jerry Hairston Jr: Was having a dominant year...until he slipped. Ended up with a mediocre BA, but his fair share of HR and RBI, as well as plenty of SB. Not bad for a 9 hitter. (B)

Third Baseman- Chipper Jones: Don't like the guy in real life. But he had an ok year here. I expected a bit more than .270, 23, 99...Maybe more like .290, 30, 100 next year? (C)

Shortstop- Edgar Renteria: Had an ok year, hitting in the 2,5,6,7 spots at various points. He needs to pick up the average, and find some power, but his 39 SB was spectacular. (B-)

Left Fielder- Carlos Lee: Great year for El Caballo. .285, 31, 106 is definintely around where I expected, but his 19 SB and 9 Triples were just gravy. (A-)

Center Fielder- Melky Cabrera: Boy, did the Melk-man deliver. Considering he missed 2 months, Melky showed a little bit of pop, as well as a solid bat in both the 2 and 6 holes. His 27 steals were also nice. (B)

Right Fielder- Carlos Gomez: Had a terrible start, and never really got going with the average, but his 7 HR, 51 RBI year was not too bad. Needs to pick up the average, but can steal 67 bases again if he wants. (B+)

The Rotation:

Ace: Ben Sheets- WOW. I knew this guy was good, but he finished at 14-6, 2.46 ERA, 343 K's. Just a terrific year. Led this staff, and will be a Cy Young candidate. (A+)

#2- Brandon McCarthy: Missed a few weeks early in the year, but came back to finish at 11-9, 3.28 ERA, 164 K. Not bad, but can stand to improve. (B)

#3- Joe Blanton: Much better than I expected from a guy who started the year in AAA. Ended up at 5-8, with a 3.90 ERA, and 143 K in 159 IP. Not too bad, but not quite good for a three starter. (C+)

#4- Cha Seung Baek: Not sure what happened here. Good ratings turned a 4 starter into a guy with 9-11, 5.20 ERA, and only 122 K. Needs to get better, or he could lose his job. (C)

#5- Anibal Sanchez: I was excited because his good ratings can only get better. Unfortunately, now I see why they can ONLY get better, because his stats can't get much worse. He finished at an ugly 4-6, 6.38 ERA, and 91 K in 86 IP. Better improve, or else he might be trade bait. (C)

The Bullpen:

Closer- Eric Gagne: Finished the year with 38 saves against only 8 blown saves, an ERA of 2.52, a WHIP of .95, and 136 K in 93 IP. Very very good. (A)

Set Up Man- Dan Wheeler: Very good year for Wheeler, going 5-5, with an ERA of 2.65, a WHIP of 1.13, and 100 K in 95 IP. Not too shabby. This is why he got an extension. (B+)

Middle Relief- Rafael Betancourt: Had an awful start, and his 1.50 WHIP must improve, and his 3.99 ERA was mediocre. But his 116 K in 95 IP was impressive, and he will likely improve next year (B-).

Team MVP: Carlos Lee
Team Cy Young: Ben Sheets
Team ROY: Neil Walker