Thread: 2016 Rangers offseason block

2016 Rangers offseason block

Trading isn't quite open yet, but it will be soon, so start letting me know who/what you're interested in.

The biggest pieces left are:

Cletus Kassidy coming off possibly his best season, hit 31 HR in 120 games. Can play 2B or 3B and is still cheap and young.

Shannon Chavira didn't take well to the 4-man rotation, but had solid numbers before that. Still young, cheap, and has great ratings.

Joaquin Arias hard to find a better leadoff guy. Hasn't been below an .836 OPS since 2010. 72 steal season.

Ian Bladergroen coming off a career year with 34 HR. Signed for 2016 at $1,500,000.

Danilo Gonzalez still young and very effective. Just got a talent boost as well.

Looking for specs and draft picks. Particularly 1B or pitching specs. I can pay some contract or take back salary if need be.

Re: 2016 Rangers offseason block

Come and get em!

Chavira and Gonzalez gone pending approval.

Kassidy, Arias, Baldergroen, and Walker are my only remaining pieces. Bring me offers.

Kassidy and Erbe gone pending approval.

Arias my only real interesting piece left. He's been tearing it up since a slow April. Don't miss a chance to add an impact leadoff hitter for your stretch run!

I'll be back around 9pm et to talk last minute trades. Hit me up at Dabigmac2!