2. SS Nomar Garciaparra
3. 2B Dan Uggla
4. 3B Troy Glaus
5. LF Scott Hairston
6. 1B Justin Huber
7. CF Greg Golson
8. DH Bobby Kielty against lefties/Clint Barmes against righties
9. C Paul Lo Duca against lefties/Josh Bard against righties
(Four quick comments: 1. It's literally been years since I did lineups based on lefties and righties, but shit, Kielty against lefties is my best player 2. I love Nomar, even if he's dying. Seriously, I wish I could go back in time and force Al Reyes to throw outside of the plate 3. Sadly he's also one of my best hitters and 4. Troy Glaus over Ryan Howard, really? And forgetting to draft a SS? Why I oughtta beat my scouts with wooden ladles)

Bench:
OF John Rodriguez
2B Ryan Theriot
(Even Theriot sucks)

Rotation:
1. Jake Peavy
2. Joba Chamberlain
3. Fausto Carmona
4. Matt Garza
5. Daniel DeathCab Cabrera
(Let's face it, Carmona is not life like but at least the first two guys are, and Matt Garza, well, he was dealt for Delmon Young once. I find it droll that people call the Cabreras' usually first letter of their first name plus Cab. Or in Miguel Cabrera's case, Miggy Cab. What is that? No, he's TaxiCab, Daniel is DeathCab but it ain't for a cutie, and Asdrubal Cabrera is simply AssCab)

Pen:
Jake Westbrook
Chad Qualls
Joe Valentine
Rickey Rodney (formerly Rodney #2)
Dan Wheeler - Looks pretty incase of an injury on first two
Jason Burch - Sets Up
Heath Bell - Closer
(What did I miss on Bell, cause his ratings are tremendous. Anyways, he closes. By the way, I signed a Fernando Rodney and a Manny Delcarmen and teams already had those guys. Obviously a few of the duplicates we have, so they were renamed Rickey and Mickey.)

Horrible, horrible team. And that's why I picked Anaheim. At least they have a few fans a few spare dollars.