Thread: Sanfran trade block

MLB ERA

Giants Sanfran trade block

note that I'm not selling or desperately looking to trade these players, but I would like to acquire someone to pencil into my lineup that can drive in some runs...

#25 Jeff Allison, Starting Pitcher, 27 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    Young and affoardable, he's not someone I'm throwing away... I'd like someone solid in return.

#51 Noah Lowry, Starting Pitcher, 31 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    Has fallen off statistically this year, but his talent is still there, he's only 31, and has a year left on his deal which is somewhat affoardable given some of the contracts in this league. I probably won't just throw him away, and I'm not desperate to trade him.

#43 Adam Jones, Shortstop, 26 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    About the only one of my young bats I would be willing to trade, but he'd probably have to be traded with a pitcher and it would have to be only in order to upgrade at a offensive position.

#5 Michael Barrett, Catcher, 35 yrs, San Francisco Giants - Out of the Park Baseball Report
    I've pretty much eased him out of the starting role... it was just last year he had 50+ doubles, and his ratings haven't changed much if at all... but I don't really have much of a use for him, and he's too good to be a backup.

================================================== ==

I'm looking for a nice power bat, specifically at 1B or SS... the OF is acceptable as well, as is 2B. Inquire inside.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Sanfran trade block

Tejada or Blake
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Sanfran trade block

I could offer Conor Jackson, but I'm not too impressed with the players on your block.