Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SS and Ace wanted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: SS and Ace wanted

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDawkins View Post
    if only you had buckled during one of my 1,700 attempts at acquiring Kendrick when this league first started

angry face times infinite
    Yeah... if only you hadn't been stupid enough to deal for Utley too. Snicker.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

you know, im scratching my head trying to find a single positive thing that came out of that deal for me... and christ almighty, there isn't one. in fact, only one of the players involved in what was an 8 or 9-player deal, is still in my system: mike eylward, a 1.0 overall first baseman forever banished to my AAA team.

on the other side of the equation, Blake still has a chance to fill out and be very solid... Thompson is a beast and eventually netted you Villegas... and Yarbrough defied the odds to become a 2-time all star. i was, in fact, pwnt.

at least I can take solace in the fact that guys like Thompson and Yarbrough were guys I plucked from TrevorTime for Victor Martinez. itd piss me off a lot more if they were homegrown.
    WELL MR MAYOR, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS SPIN DOCTORS MIX TAPE
    cleveland steamers gm in tssl
    walker texas rangers gm in tpsl

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Yarbrough was originally acquired from me...good thing I had Molina to gain talent a couple times

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDawkins View Post
    you know, im scratching my head trying to find a single positive thing that came out of that deal for me... and christ almighty, there isn't one. in fact, only one of the players involved in what was an 8 or 9-player deal, is still in my system: mike eylward, a 1.0 overall first baseman forever banished to my AAA team.

on the other side of the equation, Blake still has a chance to fill out and be very solid... Thompson is a beast and eventually netted you Villegas... and Yarbrough defied the odds to become a 2-time all star. i was, in fact, pwnt.

at least I can take solace in the fact that guys like Thompson and Yarbrough were guys I plucked from TrevorTime for Victor Martinez. itd piss me off a lot more if they were homegrown.
    Trevortime! Hahah!

You know, it's a vicious cycle. Although not on the same scale of magnitude, but dealing with your boy of the Nationals.. wow. Komine's ratings plummeted as soon as the deal passed, and the prospect reliever I got with.. lost his control. Meanwhile, Montanez remains solid and Freitas went off. I could really use Freitas too.
    And Verlander. And Wade Davis. ****, man. I've lost sight of winning to build up some kinda offensive monster. I... fail.
    Ted

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Yeah, but you still have Seth McClung.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

He was dealt to get Lerew ;]
    Ted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123