Thread: McKain-Mntwinsfan [all members of council read now]

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

McKain-Mntwinsfan [all members of council read now]

Several of us have already stated our distaste for one mntwinsfan. Since he is serious about taking over the twins on one condition, I'm opening it up for debate amongst the council.

The condition:
    Twins are given pitcher Kevin Slowey (who's in the real twin's farm system). As to how good he has to be, I'm not sure.

I'm not making this a public issue because the best interest of the league is up to us and as long as Slowey's not initially a 10-10-10 mega prospect, I don't see a problem with it. I know they're over .500 but let's face it, he dumped off Santana for Lee, traded Kubel for a reliever and is repeatedly attempting to shove off Mauer for no real reason. To some degree, we are to blame for allowing those deals to have passed- not to say they were absolutely horrid at the time.

The other option is getting fisher to hypnotize the Senator into waiting around and seeing if a team becomes vacant over the offseason, when we do checkups ala S3SL. There's no guarantee a team comes open, as Toronto and Detroit, off the top of my head, seem to have been the only two teams to not have made a trade- but that doesn't mean they're inactive- cause I have no idea if they've been doing lineups and junk.

It's up to you guys. Discuss.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

I don't think we should kick Mntwinsfan out for making a few questionable deals.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    general is biased he just wants the mauer deal to go through!!!!!!

No, I just think its ****ed up that a few people want him kicked out because they don't like him.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

I was kidding about MNTwinsfan being kicked out. As stupid as he is, I'm not going to support kicking him out for it.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm not for kicking anyone out unless they're completely inadequate. While I don't like some of his deals, I don't see that as I reason to remove him.

And it's kinda intresting that Slowey's not in this roster file to begin with, because he's in an older roster(maybe it's Halofan's, that's why) that I use as a minors roster filler(6-6-6 talent).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Oh well McKain, stay tuned for the offseason and see what that brings.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I sent mntwinsfan a PM the other day telling him that if he continues to bash the TC, he would face some sort of penalty. I also said that further comments about the TC would serve to further alienate himself from the TC.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    mntwinsfan is simply a bad GM. I have a feeling that if the current trade for Mauer fails, he might simply resign.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I doubt it. He'll just continue trying to trade him. He's still surviving S3SL, and who knows how many deals he's had voided over there.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I have no trouble replacing him with a competent GM.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    We'll just wait him out and as the TC, we'll just keep an eye on his trades and do what's best for the league.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Witlon
    Yeah, I'm not for kicking anyone out unless they're completely inadequate. While I don't like some of his deals, I don't see that as I reason to remove him.

And it's kinda intresting that Slowey's not in this roster file to begin with, because he's in an older roster(maybe it's Halofan's, that's why) that I use as a minors roster filler(6-6-6 talent).
    Yeah, this is the only roster file that's recent which doesn't include Slowey so it baffled me a little bit.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    to be fair Zito, you told Raphictor to trade for Santana...twinsfan wasn't actively shopping him. Yes he is partly responsible for agreeing to trade him, you're guilty for initiating it (though that's not to say he wouldn't have dealt him anyway), and the TC is guilty for passing it I suppose. That's 2/3's your fault though

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Based on his continual ripping of people in this league, I am considering replacing mntwinsfan anyway.
    rf28