Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    Yes, my system sucks.
    I love A-Rod, but not at that contract.

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Dodgers

Dodgers are looking for someone cheap who can platoon and hit LHP. Also would like a DH who can Pinch hit. LMK who is available.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    well javy lopez is not cheap contractually... but he does hit lefties, and he can platoon... and hes a dh who can pinch hit. and he comes off the books at the end of the year. a 3-3.5 prospect is what i would want in return... outfielder, sp, rp.

ill take a contract back obviously, but only if hes off the books when the year is through. dont care how dead he is, ill let him sit in my minors. id take mueller back, but id want a little better spect, since assuming id have to take on lofton too, which i dont mind since he is indeed off the books at the end of the year.

id also take chan ho park back, but im barely under the allotted amount available, so youd have to take doug mientkiewicz or somebody back, to match it up financially. still, it would give you about 6.5 mil to make another move if you so chose.

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Dodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    well javy lopez is not cheap contractually... but he does hit lefties, and he can platoon... and hes a dh who can pinch hit. and he comes off the books at the end of the year. a 3-3.5 prospect is what i would want in return... outfielder, sp, rp.

ill take a contract back obviously, but only if hes off the books when the year is through. dont care how dead he is, ill let him sit in my minors. id take mueller back, but id want a little better spect, since assuming id have to take on lofton too, which i dont mind since he is indeed off the books at the end of the year.

id also take chan ho park back, but im barely under the allotted amount available, so youd have to take doug mientkiewicz or somebody back, to match it up financially. still, it would give you about 6.5 mil to make another move if you so chose.
    Sorry, meant RHP, usually LHP is my problem, but its RHP with this team.

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Dodgers

I want Billingsley gone by the TD. I would like a young proven MLB player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12