Thread: LAD deadline block

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Dodgers LAD deadline block

Not sure what I want to do. Want to make minor moves. I need a leadoff man, and some starting pitching. If a big name is available, Billingsley and Stubbs will become available. sn is bernie132000.

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA

Dodgers

Bumping for effect. Need to complete several trades that were discussed, and that other GM's, mainly the Red's gm and Phillies Gm, need to get back to me. I am busy til 10:00 tonight. So pm me if interested in trading, or aim me at bernie132000 afterward.

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA
    Bump. Need a leadoff hitter/2nd hitter. High contact and eye. Like to have a second basemen, but don't have to be same player. Also need a guy who hits RHP.

Rookie ERA
    not sure what your finances are like, but I have Ellis and Kotsay who I might make available... the trade comittee's negligence to approve/deny my jason schmidt deal has basically taken me out of contention. I was 4 games out when I made a pretty decent deal for schmidt... and it was vetoed, and I think I know why.
    S3SL: Cincinnati Reds GM 2014-present
    TSSL: Oakland A's GM 2006-present
    TPSL: San Francisco Baseball Giants 2007-present

Los Angelos Dodgers GM
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by bjd2933
    not sure what your finances are like, but I have Ellis and Kotsay who I might make available... the trade comittee's negligence to approve/deny my jason schmidt deal has basically taken me out of contention. I was 4 games out when I made a pretty decent deal for schmidt... and it was vetoed, and I think I know why.
    Ellis is decent, but I have less than a mil left, and no bad contracts that don't expire. Why don't you take a look, and I'll be back later.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Eric Byrnes from Arizona might fit your need of a 2nd hitter.