Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Expansion Draft is today!

and another thing.. not only do i feel more of a part of this league after this strenous activity. But, i feel like i have grown with these two fine GMs over here.. and, well, i'm a better person for it, so thank you.. thank you jolt energy gum. I couldn't have done it without you.

AA ERA
    Nice job drafting guys. I wouldn't have expected the draft to get done in one night, impressive.
    SBSL- Brooklyn Cyclones
    I am a proud member of the Anti-Rocksports Alliance.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedrie2
    and another thing.. not only do i feel more of a part of this league after this strenous activity. But, i feel like i have grown with these two fine GMs over here.. and, well, i'm a better person for it, so thank you.. thank you jolt energy gum. I couldn't have done it without you.
    I'm very interested in seeing how your teams look once Free Agency is over. I'm not looking forward to putting those teams together, because that will take some work. I'll be able to do that once free agency wraps up. It would be a mess if I tried doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphictor
    Nice job drafting guys. I wouldn't have expected the draft to get done in one night, impressive.
    *****, i wanted to do 4.. rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEights
    I'm very interested in seeing how your teams look once Free Agency is over. I'm not looking forward to putting those teams together, because that will take some work. I'll be able to do that once free agency wraps up. It would be a mess if I tried doing it now.
    yeah, the commish always gets stuck doing 3X as much work
    I'm making a thread like Hammers, with the teams they were from... may make it easier for you..

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415