Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs

MLB ERA
    Kudos to my man Jason Terry stepping up on the big stage. He is the definition of class act.

AAA ERA
    heartbreaker for philly today..

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GoYankees
    I wouldn't at all mind seeing the Pistons lose. Quite frankly, I'm sick of hearing the Piston fans. I'm friends with tons of them, but hearing them talk about the Pistons nonstop is just sickening.
    I know the feeling. I dealt with it with the Knicks fans when the Knicks were good back then which seems years ago.

I guess Red Wings fans bother you too since Red Wings are big in your neck of the woods.

AA ERA
    Thank God the Brooklyn Nets are done. They shouldn't have made the playoffs in the first place. They made it thanks to Cleveland imploding in the end. I am glad they got swept against Miami. It was real funny that those guys had the audacity to talk about how the Red Sox came back and beat the Yankees in the ALCS. That's apples and oranges. For one thing, the Red Sox have great players and they got two good starters in the fold in Schilling and Pedro. Boston matched up well against the Yankees. Nets do NOT match up well with Miami and it clearly showed all year. Miami was clearly a better team than Brooklyn mainly because of a very deep bench compared to Brooklyn. Nets went 0-4 in the regular season against Miami and now 0-4 in the playoffs.

It's nice to see Wince get swept and it was even sweet that he came up lame in the playoffs. Miami was clearly a better team than Brooklyn mainly because of a very deep bench compared to Brooklyn. A sweep made me happy even though it bothers me that Wince made the playoffs and that Nets owner Bruce Ratner gets to make money with the two sellout games. Oh and how about that idiot Ratner going on a local channel (News 12 New Jersey) and saying how next year is the year the Nets will be the best team in the East. WTF is that idiot smoking? Thank God the Nets are done. Oh and Kidd did not seem pretty happy after the game and he sounds like a man who wants out.

Phoenix swept Memphis tonight. The best part came after the game when Jason Williams went at it with the Memphis Commercial-Appeal columnist Geoff Calkins. It was pretty funny. You can bet J-Will and Bonzi Wells will be gone. I have to wonder which team will be dumb enough to take J-Will off the Grizz's hands. It was a good run for the Grizz, but they clearly are not good enough against Phx. I think Jerry West has to do lot of tinkering with that team if they will win a playoff game. Gasol and Battier are two guys that will stay and the rest may be gone.

Kings are likely done after tonight's loss. Ray Allen had a very good game. It was a big win for Seattle to get one on the road. Kings offense looked flat.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Nets lose, JKidd starts whining whats new? Steak every single time the mess up they have to hear this guy whine about being traded cause his team isnt winning. Its getting really f***n old. I like JKidd as a player but the person is starting to piss me off, Look at AI, shut up and play some damn basketball.

AI, you know every single season he could be a MVP candidate. Hes seems to be taken for granted and he can do more than just score all the time. Ive grown to like him and the way he flat out plays with reckless abandon every single night. He could be a 1st ballot HOF when its all said and done. Look who hes had over the years and still got a team to the finals. Hes getting better with age.

Seattle should win the series vs the Kings. But you have to wonder how would this series be if Brad Miller and Bibby were healthy all series long. Then again if you allow Ray Allen to score 45 points and have JEROME JAMES score 17. you deserve to lose.

The Grizz should keep Earl Watson, Mike Miller, Shane Battier, and Pau Gasol. They should CAN the rest of them.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The only reason Watson, Miller and Battier are worth something is because they're playing behind more talented players.

Depth is everything, they're just lacking that second scorer.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They are lacking more than a 2nd scorer. They dont play with any urgency. Watson is a better PG than JWill. They dont have that guy that takes over games, Gasol included. they need to start over.

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Rookie ERA
    I'll admit, I haven't followed basketball this year. So it was surprise to me when watching game 4 of the Heat/Nets series on sunday.

I was shocked to see ZO in a Heat uniform.

But out of the maybe hour of the game I watched.. I thought to myself.. how dangerous can the Heat be with a healthy Zo, and the role players already assembled around Shaq and Wade?

You give Shaq any deadly primiter guy like Dewayne Wade, im confident that team can win a championship...

Too bad egos got in the way in LA. *sigh*
    Nobody lookin out for nobody
    Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
    Instead of being somebody that makes the news
    So everybody can tweet about it
    And then they start to R.I.P. about it
    And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it.

AA ERA
    Kobe: Zo talked his way out of town. He *****ed and moaned about getting out of NJ almost everyday so Rod Thorn was able to dump him, Aaron Williams, draft picks and Eric Williams to Toronto for Vince Carter. Then Toronto and Zo talked about a buyout and they agreed on that. Zo signed with the Heat so he can get his last shot at a championship. This is likely Zo's last year so I understood why he wanted out. I can't fault Zo here. He was promised that the Nets would contend and then the Nets were sold and the first thing Ratner wanted to do was cut costs hence why this was one of the biggest reasons why I hate that turd.

As for Shaq, he has to be 100 percent or even 90 percent. He really wasn't a factor in this series. He did good, but he is going to have to do a lot better against the Pistons if the Heat play them in the third round. At least, Shaq was able to find the open guy in this series which is pretty good.

If I have to pick who will win between Miami and Detroit, I have to pick Detroit unless Shaq gets better in the next round. Miami/Detroit will be some series for sure.

I can't wait till the first round is over. I am so glad that there was couple of sweeps. The first round can't end soon enough.

AA ERA
    I hope Nuggets Spurs is good tonight. First quarter was good so lets hope it continues.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

AA ERA
    The Wiz has even the series at 2. Now Chicago/Washington series becomes interesting. I think Washington has the momentum.

Big W for Dallas tonight. Now the Mavericks can go end the series in Houston, but I doubt it. Game 7 should be interesting. Wouldn't it be funny if McGrady blows another 2-0 first round lead in the first round?

San Antonio should wrap their series with the Nuggets. Very dissapointing that the Nuggets could not win one at their home court.

MLB ERA
    I hope Stern drops dead.

That is all. Anyone with me?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Stern shouldnt drop dead cause we might end up with Bettman or a Selig like Commish.

Houston will win game 6. I have no doubt TMac wont let history repeat its self.

The Wizards-Bulls series is turning out better than expected and that series might go 7.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    AI just cant be denied a victory without a fight.

7 for 14, 15 points, 4 assists, 0 Turnovers

Philly is up by 1

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    AI with 26 points, Sixers up by 1 in the 3rd. Hes just insane right now.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast