Thread: Rick Majerus

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Rick Majerus

He just confirmed to ESPN that he has talked to Arizona State about their coaching vacancy. AZ State is having him take a physical examination. Of course he was briefly the coach of USC, for 5 days.

AAA ERA
    Well the only thing to be worried about is his health. Other than that hes a great coach.

So i guess this means that Davis only has really one option and that is the UAB job. That would be a very very nice fit for him being him being from Birmingham.

Heh. He'll probably quit after a few days again.

MLB ERA
    I can see Mike Davis going to a mid major, and succeeding. He just needed to get out of Indiana, ASAP.

Definitely. Plus I heard Mike Davis is a pretty good recruiter of the south.

AA ERA
    Ohh yeah, all the players that were recruited by him love him... Alot of them were hinting at that they might transfer.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett