Thread: Brown and the Knicks

Brown and the Knicks

Just heards news that Brown has agreed to coach the Knicks. Many of you probably have a lot of different opinions on this whole thing with Brown, Pistons, etc.

I wish Brown the best of luck in NY, he's one helluva great coach. Knicks will improve with him at the helm.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    For the first time as Knicks GM, Isiah Thomas makes an impact move in the right way. Brown will really help the Knicks...from watching and being a fan of them, I can tell you they were a selfish, offensive-minded, nonchalant team last year and had too much talent to finish 33-49 in the Atlantic Division. At the very least Brown should get the team back to respectability and become a contender in one of the weakest divisions in sports. Stephon Marbury should really benefit from Brown...he easily has more raw talent than Chauncey Billups, and Brown made Billups a star. Hopefully he can work with Jamal "7 for 22" Crawford and Quentin Richardson to make them more controlled ballplayers. I think Brown has a decent squad to work with...Marbury, Crawford, and Q form a potent and athletic PG/SG/SF combo, Mike Sweeney and Jerome James will work hard under the boards, and there's a decent bunch. Tim Thomas has talent, Nate Robinson might already be one of the quickest players in the NBA, and Channing Frye looks like a potential big-time player in the making. Here's to Brown leading the Knicks back to the postseason.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Browntown, great post man. Hit it right on the nail. Don't forget about exciting man David Lee. Who, IIRC, was in a dunking contest not too many yrs ago and did pretty well. He'll surely flourish under Brown. Even though Brown is not known for playing youngsters, IE Darko Milicic.

MLB ERA
    You know what Isiah should do now? Trade for a power forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    Pressure is a bullshit argument. Its up there with how many rings a person has and some other ones I'm too stoned to care about.

MLB ERA
    That is under 6'8.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Just what they need, more 6'8 power forwards.