Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've all thought it...

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Question We've all thought it...

...well someone has done it.

Multiple news sources have been reporting that ESPN's Erin Andrews was unknowingly videotaped while she was getting ready in her hotel room. Supposedly the video shows her completely naked, as she was getting dressed.

Yeah, she's a smoking hottie. Yeah, she's knowledgable about sports. And the way she holds that microphone...well yeah. But this is pretty messed up. To go out and videotape it and put it on the web is just wrong. While other celebs have suffered consequences from posting videos on the internet (Paris Hilton anyone?), there's been an unknown individual who has found a way to put a virus into the video link, causing anyone who clicks a link to play the video will cause a virus to terrorize their computer. I heard this on the radio this morning, not sure how true or untrue it is, but even so...many sites have taken down the video due to threat of legal action.

This isn't going to be the last time that something like this happens I'm guessing. It's just too bad that it had to happen to someone as good [looking] as Ms. Andrews.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA

Re: We've all thought it...

DAMN! That'd be one hell of a video.

...still, to unknowingly videotape her in the privacy of her hotel room is wrong.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

So where's this video?

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    So where's this video?
    You'd be willing to get the aforementioned virus to see her naked? I mean, she's hot, but I like having a functioning computer.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I didn't say that I wanted the virus, I said I want the video.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post
    I didn't say that I wanted the virus, I said I want the video.
    But the original post said if you click any link to watch the video, you get the virus...

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    But the original post said if you click any link to watch the video, you get the virus...
    not necessarily. not all links to the video have the virus. the problem is that if you click on the link from your email, it may be hosted from somewhere that has the trojan.

there wasnt a virus to the one i saw on saturday (yeah, i saw the video, no my computer didnt get fried, or even get a virus. thats what Norton is for)
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by rockin500 View Post
    not necessarily. not all links to the video have the virus. the problem is that if you click on the link from your email, it may be hosted from somewhere that has the trojan.

there wasnt a virus to the one i saw on saturday (yeah, i saw the video, no my computer didnt get fried, or even get a virus. thats what Norton is for)
    Haha. Which leads to the question I have to ask.....how was it?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Just watched the video. Pretty decent actually for something that was shot through a peephole, but not exactly high-definition at all, not even close. At least now we know whether she completely shaves it off down there.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

At the 4:07 mark of the video, she starts to bend over and you can really tell that she has some serious tan lines. Nice.

MLB ERA

I saw the video too. This is absolutely ridiculous. Whoever did this should be hung from the highest tree. It's outrageous. It's probably not even her. Someone just wanted attention. God this makes me angry
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    I saw the video too. This is absolutely ridiculous. Whoever did this should be hung from the highest tree. It's outrageous. It's probably not even her. Someone just wanted attention. God this makes me angry
    Andrews' lawyer, Marshall B. Grossman, confirmed yesterday she was "surreptitiously videotaped" while "in the privacy of her hotel room."

"Although the perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified, she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material," Grossman said.

Sounds like it's really her Kyle...

Now I have to find this video...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    It's probably not even her.
    No, it's definitely her.

BRISTOL, Conn. (AP)—ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was secretly videotaped in the nude while she was alone in a hotel room and the video was posted on the Internet, her attorney and the network said.

The blurry, five-minute video shows a nude blond woman standing in front of a hotel room mirror. It’s unknown when or where it was shot.

Andrews’ attorney, Marshall Grossman, says the 31-year-old reporter plans to seek criminal charges and file civil lawsuits against the unknown cameraman and anyone who publishes the material.

“While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent,” Grossman said in the statement. “She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future.”

MLB ERA

Apparently in some states this peeping tom thing isn't even a crime. Additionally, even though they want to bring charges, they probably can't do anything to the websites...apparently because they're immune.

Interesting case.

MLB ERA

How do we even know it's her? It's so blurry to be able to tell
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast