Thread: NBA off season

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Thumbs Up NBA off season

Artest to the lakers, so Ariza to the rockets. Ariza ends up with a bigger deal, oh boy.

Jason Kidd has a couple of 3 year offers.

The pistons might get Gordon and Villaneuva, giving them 2 SFs, 2 SGs, and 2 PGs, but nothing inside unless you honestly want to count Jason Maxiel

Gortat to Dallas

Oh, perhaps my favorite laughable deal thus far: Quentin Richardson for Zach Randolph.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: NBA off season

pistons rule. they can enjoy 5 years of ben gordon and not knowing what to do with him half the time because he doesn't play d and is more fit for a 6-man role, even though we all know he will never accept being a 6th man for more than 2 weeks at a time. he can score.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

If the Celtics sign Sheed, doesn't that rule out the return of Big Baby Davis?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hedo going to Portland.. or going to Toronto?
    Ted

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Sources: Yao Ming To Announce Season-Ending Surgery

POSTED: Friday, July 3, 2009
    HOUSTON -- Sources close to Rockets center Yao Ming tell Local 2 this afternoon he will announce he is having major surgery on his left foot in the next few days, and that the procedure will keep him out of the upcoming Rockets season.

Yao has been sidelined since May 8 when it was discovered he suffered a hairline fracture in the top of the foot following a playoff game against the Lakers.

He has missed parts of the previous three seasons due to foot or leg injuries.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

How is Charlie Villanueva an upgrade over 'Sheed? And they allowed 'Sheed to sign with the Celtics, of all teams.

AAA ERA

The ...Matrix.. to Dallas..in 3 to 4 team.. trade.. and Dallas isn't dumping ..the pothead.. CUBAN IS A DOUCHEBAG

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Channing Frye to the suns! Bold move Stevie! Way to win the fans over!

go back to TV, asshole
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Steve Kerr is still toying with the Suns roster like a kid with his first chemistry set, the Warriors have peaked with Don Nelson, the Queens have Paul Westphal as their coach, and the Clippers are still the Clippers. This division is amazing.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The anti-coaching with brains/gming with brains division.

Westphal - Dunleavy - Nelson is one hell of a trio. Plus whatever runs the suns. Who's excited?
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito View Post
    Oh, perhaps my favorite laughable deal thus far: Quentin Richardson for Zach Randolph.
    It's laughable that the Grizzlies are going to pay Zach Randolph nearly the same amount of money that Pau Gasol is getting.

MLB ERA

Knicks president Donnie Walsh said he will meet with free agent PG Jamaal Tinsley "sometime next week."

The Knicks have been spurned by every free agent they've pursued this summer, but remain committed to adding depth at point guard. Bucks restricted FA Ramon Sessions is also high on their list, and an offer sheet could soon be forthcoming.

===

bet LeBron can't wait to join those championship contending Knicks...

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i love where the knicks stand on their chances with lebron. the reason we were 'spurned' by hill, miller and kidd, is because we didnt offer them as much as the teams that signed them. you mean to tell me, that the knicks shouldve offered andre miller 21 mil over 3 years, or jason kidd 25 mil over 3 years? donnie walsh has done very little wrong since taking over. and hes gonna get dave and nate back for 1 more year on their tenders... or hes gonna sign and trade them. we'll still be in nice shape to grab 2 free agents next year... and we could make it two premiere guys, if he can find a way to dump jared jeffries. the knicks have done nothing wrong this offseason, infact i love their offseason for the simple fact they didnt get stupid and go 'WE HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING A MOVE'. they tried to get veteran leadership in those 3, but werent willing to cripple themselves for next year. well done donnie.

and our interest in ramon sessions is waning... which is a shame, because he wouldve been a great fit. and jamaal tinsley... so what. try him out for 1 year, if hes a disruption, you tell him to stay home. not like there isnt a precedent there already in new york.

MLB ERA

Clearing space is good and all, and if LeBron chooses the Knicks bank of money, maybe they'll win something for the first time in over 30 years or so. They'll still need other players though, and at this rate...

and the Knicks dont have to make a move for the sake of making one? good teams can do that... but the Knicks haven't been good in a long time. They can clear all the space while tanking next year in efforts to sign LeBron and/or Wade, but what if LeBron doesn't sign with NY next year?? And even if he does, who's going to play with him when half the team is gonedue to cap-clearing in effort to sign him? He must love NY or something.

It'll be funny if they wind up with Chris Bosh and LeBron resigns with CLE, Wade with MIA ... then again, Bosh laughed at the notion of joining the Knicks too. Maybe Amare.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

well as you already know, i dont believe lebron will sign with us anyway. its still the best plan of attack to clear space for him or wade, rather than where we were headed if we didnt clear space... aka jamal crawford, zach randolph and eddy curry as our top guys. even if we dont get lebron or wade... and i dont want amare... and id rather just bring dave back then pay bosh bigger money... id still rather build this team with draft picks (which we dont have a 2010 1st rounder because we traded for stephon marbury) and keeping our core young guys, then continuing to trade or sign stupid contracts.

and for the record, the knicks went to the finals in 1999... only 10 years ago. still a long time for one of the 4 feature franchises of the nba, but boston sucked for a while, the bulls sucked for a while and the lakers were out of the limelight for a while as well in between the magic era and the shaq/kobe era.

"and the Knicks dont have to make a move for the sake of making one? good teams can do that... but the Knicks haven't been good in a long time."

im not sure where you were going with that... but youre actually saying the knicks shouldve overpaid for grant hill, jason kidd or andre miller? yes, i completely say... the knicks... or any other mediocre to bad team... shouldnt make a move just for the sake of making a move. ever.