Thread: Division 2 Basketball Final

AA ERA

Division 2 Basketball Final

Anyone see this game? Amazing ending. Winona St. was trying to win their 58th straight game, their 2nd straight national title, and become the first team to have an undefeated season since Fort Hays State in the mid 90's. They are up 1 with 30 seconds maybe left, Barton shooting 2nd FT. Misses it so still down one, Winona goes to the line, hits one of 2, so it's a 2 point game.

Barton's PG drives to the whole, lays it in on a sweet reverse layup. Tie game 7 seconds left, Winona's got one last shot. Comes down, about halfcourt the gaurd starts to lose the ball, Barton grabs it, outlet pass to a gaurd heading up court, no one between him and the basket. He gets into the lane, and lays it in, the ball left his hand at .2 seconds. Hits the glass, clock hits zero, and it drops in to win the game and the national title. Un-Frickin-Believable.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    That's crazy...I didn't catch that because I had a wild game of my own but it's fun to watch the lower divisions of college at times.

And good to see you back.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

AA ERA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=LFYnersg2Us

I think I underrated the amazingess of this comeback.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The same PG scored 7 points in 30 seconds to win the game. That was incredible.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

That was amazing. I caught the tail end of it on Sportscenter but never saw it again. Thanks for the video. Kinda reminded me of the T-Mac comeback vs. the Spurs.