Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randy Moss On The Packers??

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I dont care how talented he is. Him and Owens and all the self-promoters can stay away from sports for all I care!!! Him and Owens are not even worth watching anymore.

MLB ERA
    god forbid an athlete try to express himself. the sky would fall on everybody.

No Fun League

MLB ERA
    Expressing themselves is one thing... being a cancer and a complete ass, is another
    Give Me a Bottle of Anything and a Glazed Donut, To Go....

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    no parents I have ever seen is THIS FREAKING STUPID.

MLB ERA
    I assume by self-promoting, he means touchdown celebrating which I am pretty cool with overall. but like I said, the new Randy is no good & isn't in the endzone to do any celebrating.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Again, I don't have a problem with the athletes having fun and celebrating. But being a bad teammate, and playing hard when ones feels lie it or only if they are the main player in a situation. It it called team sports for a reason!!!! If you want all the glory, find an individual sport, maybe Bowling!!!!

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave View Post
    Expressing themselves is one thing... being a cancer and a complete ass, is another
    which so far seems to be separating Chad Johnson and the Randy Moss/TO combo. (and i do actually like Moss). Celebrate all you want (try to do it in a way that doesnt show a team up as it can backfire! just ask bush) just dont throw your teammates/coaches under the bus at the drop of a hat.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    Again, I don't have a problem with the athletes having fun and celebrating. But being a bad teammate, and playing hard when ones feels lie it or only if they are the main player in a situation. It it called team sports for a reason!!!! If you want all the glory, find an individual sport, maybe Bowling!!!!
    Lmao it's pretty hard to find all the glory in that sport too. Just don't become a Pete Webber

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by rockin500 View Post
    which so far seems to be separating Chad Johnson and the Randy Moss/TO combo. (and i do actually like Moss). Celebrate all you want (try to do it in a way that doesnt show a team up as it can backfire! just ask bush) just dont throw your teammates/coaches under the bus at the drop of a hat.
    to be fair, I don't know if any of Randy's ex-NFL coaches could fit under a bus. Denny Green, Mike Tice, Art Shell. Them were some fat ass mother ****as.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12