Thread: redsrbetter's gambling stories

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Tomorrow's plays:

Browns vs Steelers
    Steelers -7.5 $285.35 bet / to win $271.76

Suns vs Nets
    Suns -3 $142.76 bet / to win $129.78

Looking to add even more to the bankroll. This is where the money gets real big! I surely hope these picks come out big for me tomorrow night!

NOTE: Please do not take on my picks as guarantees if you are a gambler. I am not a pro handicapper whatsoever.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Another 2-0 sweep and a fifth straight winning day! I am having a blast right now! I know the losses will come, but the winning days are coming right now which means winning money and turning profits. Keep the money coming baby!

Net Profit: $1,038.20

MLB ERA
    Man I was through downtown and in my mind I was saying "hmmm lets put 20$ ML on the 49ers(my favorite team)" but I didn't!!!!!!! lol I dont know how much I would have won, oh well.

This week I love couple of overs, KC/SD and Indy/Cincy. Probably going to lay a 20 on that.

Also I like KC and Phily ML 10$, KC will win one for Lamar Hunt, and Jeff Garcia is hot 8 TDs and 0 int!!!!!! I think he can come up with a win against the Giants.

If I think of any other's I like, i'll let you know.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Thanks bro. I couldn't put money on that game. I figured Seattle would win, but 10 points was a stretch. You just never know what Hasselbeck you are getting these days. I was surprised by Grossman last week and I figured Hasselbeck could turn it around before Grossman could. But I guess not.

I have been giving this a rest for a little while. Took my profit and payed some things off. But my Net Profit is still here and I plan to keep it growing. I am just going to have to start small again. Good luck on those game bro. I really love that Indy/Cincy over as well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456